Chapter 8 : The Twins And Tianna.

I wake up at 5:30 in the morning with a headache.

I don't even want to go to school, but if there's one thing I've learnt over the years is that I have to go. I don't want my parents to suspect anything since I'm not sick.

I head to the shower, hoping that the warmth of the water will bring a good start to my day.

*25 minutes later*

I step into my bedroom feeling a little refreshed. My outfit for today has mentally been planned, I just need to find it.

I head towards my closet and start rummaging through my clothes.

I pick out my black ripped skinny jeans,my red and black checkered flannel and my black combat boots. I stand in front of my mirror and start doing my hair. I put my long hair into a high messy bun, I then apply my "ruby-woo" lipstick and look over my appearance. I looked so much like my mom right now. That made me like the way I looked today.

I start heading downstairs and the thought of the fact that I would be riding my skateboard to school this morning crosses my mind. I like the idea.

I need some time to think. I smell bacon and eggs and I immediately feel a lot better. I see my beautiful mother smiling at me in the kitchen. "Buenos Días, Mami.", I say as I kiss my mom on the cheek.

"Oi, chica. You seem happy this morning.",she says as she serves my breakfast.

"Yeah, mom.", I lied.

"This doesn't have anything to do with that Xavi boy, does it ?", she says grinning.

"Nó, mami. Ello es.........ughhhh !", I grumbled upset.

"Ahhh....you like him.",she stated smiling cheekily.

"I don't. We're just friends.", I said as I started eating my food. We weren't friends anymore and it hurt. I couldn't let my parents know that though.

"Okay, sweetheart...............I'll bet you twenty on it though that you guys end up together.", she said laughing as she headed for the stairs to get ready for work. I shook my head at her comment,not even bothering to reply.

I finish up my food and start heading out the door. I'm glad the guys know to give me my space and not come pick me up this morning. I start looking around my garage and panic washes over me when I can't find my skateboard.

"Sweetheart, where are you ?", I question. "Scream once if you're not here. Scream twice if you're stuck somewhere.", I say.

Really dumbass. I think to myself.

Realization washes over me. I left my skateboard in the trunk of Xavi's car. Oh no. I don't want to walk this morning. What if I see the guys ?

I run back inside the house and see my mom getting ready to head out.

"Honey, why aren't you on your way to school yet ?", she said raising her eyebrows. "I'm gonna need a ride this morning mom. I can't find my board.", I say obviously upset.

"Ok. Calm down . Let me just grab my keys and we'll head out.",she says smiling. I nod. I have nothing to smile about.

I let my parents stop carrying me to school ages ago. I don't want them to see me getting harassed, though my torment usually begins in the start of a class but I can't risk my mom seeing anything. What am I going to do ?

My mother comes back with her keys in her hand ready to hit the road. "Let's go, A.",she smiles. I return the smile, I can't help it. Her smile is contagious.

We get inside my mom's  white Range Rover and start heading to my school. I turn on the radio to kill time. The Spanish version of Midnight Red's 'Take Me Home' starts playing. My mom and I look at each other before we bust out singing at the top of our lungs. "Y entre mil gente estoy en mi mente, contigo. " , we sang laughing at how stupid we must've looked.

Before I knew it we were at school. "Bye mom. Love you.",I said as I hurriedly kissed her cheek and ran to the school doors, not giving her a chance to respond.

I walk into the halls not spearing a single soul a glance and start heading towards my locker.

As I near my locker I bump into a hard shoulder. "Sorry.",says the individual.

I look up to see a pair of beautiful grey eyes looking down at me.

"Yeah, it's okay.",I say taking him in.

This boy is beautiful. Jet black hair, light complexion, really tall, about 6'2.

"Well, I'll see you around ? I have to make sure I keep my brothers out of trouble.", he says chuckling lightly.

"Yeah, sure.", I say returning his chuckle.

The stranger walks off to god knows where. I reach my locker and punch in the combination. I grab my books and swiftly turn around, only to bump into someone passing by my locker.

"Watch where you're going.",he says rudely.

"Excuse you, asshole.",I say losing my temper at these rude people. 

I look up to the same pair of grey eyes from earlier.

"What did you just call me ?",he questions shocked at my statement.

"I called you an asshole. Wow you're a lot more bitter the second time around.", I say rolling my eyes.

"I don't know you, girl.",he says with confusion written all over his face.

"Ohhh....I think I know where we've met. Listen. I'm not one to remember one night stands. If I don't remember you, don't feel embarrassed. You just need to......you know.....jog my memory.",he said with a smirk.

This....this.....ignorant.......son of a gun ! How dare he ? "I was not one of your play toys you, jerk !",I shout.

"Then where do I know you from ?",he questions.

"We met like literally two minutes ago !", I shout already sick of this conversation.

"Ohh...you probably met my brother.Bash. I'm Blaze.",he says.

Oh no. The twins !

"And I have to go.",I say speed walking away from him. I don't want anything to do with any of those boys.

I start heading to my class only to see Tianna standing a few meters away from the door.

Oh, what now ? I put my head down and start moving towards the door of my French class.

"Hi Athalia.",she says smiling at me.

"Hi.", I say shyly.

I don't know what to say. I've never spoken to her in person before, but she would always text me goodnight.

I never knew why and frankly I don't want to find out. It's probably just another one of their games that I don't have time for.

"So, what are you doing this Saturday?",she asked casually.

"I'll be at home...I think.", I reply.

"Ok. So can I come over to your house on Saturday and we can hang out?",she says hopefully.

I don't want to say yes but she's the only one who's never layed a hand on me. She's always quiet when insults are being thrown my way. I mean, I know I shouldn't risk it, but what do I have to lose ? Nothing.

"Ok.", I answered with a little more confidence.

"Okay, bye Lia.", she says smiling and walking away.

"Bye.", I answered. I walked into my classroom and took a seat at the back.

I lay my head on the desk thinking, this is going to be a really long day.