Chapter 23 : Unexpectedly Expected.

MBBG Book 1 -The Bad Boys Taught Me.

Chapter 23 : Unexpectedly Expected
_____________

"I'm so glad that this whole suspension period is over.",Tianna says smiling at me from across my bedroom.

"Me too,I missed you at school. But you know that everyone will be talking when you come back,right ?",I ask with a rise of my eyebrows.

"Yeah,I think I can handle that.",Tianna smiles sadly.

I smile reassuringly. I really hope she can handle it. I know how hard it is to have everyone constantly on your back. I don't want her to have to go through it. Sadly,there is nothing I can do except to be there for her.

Tianna is one of the strongest people I know,I have no doubt that she'll get through this.

"I know you can. You've gone through way too much to let the comments of a few dumb teenagers get you down.",I say playing a hypocrite. Just a few months ago,I was the one letting the comments of dumb teenagers drive me into depression. Yet here I was trying to encourage my friend to stay strong.

"Thanks,Lia. I love you.",Tianna says getting up from her position at my desk to engulf me in a hug.

I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you too,T.",I smiled even though she couldn't see it.

I heard a buzzing noise from my bedside table. Tianna and I pulled away from each other at the sound of the notification from my phone. I walked over to my bedside and grabbed it.

Unlocking it,I read the text message.

Boyfriend - I'm outside,we need to talk.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I didn't expect to hear from Xavi so soon seeing that he told me earlier that he had some business to take care of.

"Hey,T.",I called to get her attention. She was using my laptop at my desk.

"Yeah.",she answered lifting her eyes from the screen.

"I'm gonna run downstairs for a sec. Xavi's waiting for me.",I smile.

"Tell lover boy I said hi.",she giggles.

"Okay.",I roll my eyes and head downstairs.

I open my front door to find Xavi standing there with cold eyes. A light and almost inaudible gasp escapes my lips at his appearance. He wasn't his usual cool and flirtatious self when he came to my house. This time was different. I searched his face for a trace of the person I've become used to but he wasn't there. This person was emotionless.

"Can I come in ? Or are you just going to stare at me all day long ?",he asks rudely.

I was taken aback by his rudeness. Xavi has never spoken to me like this before and I don't like it one bit.

I stepped aside without responding to his remark.

He steps inside and walks toward my living room,taking a seat on the couch. I follow closely behind and sit across from him. I would usually sit beside him but I could tell by the way he was behaving and by his demeanor that he didn't want that.