Chapter 13 : Hanging Out With Her

I wake up to the sun shining way too brightly through my blinds. I rub my eyes a bit and stretch before getting out of bed and heading to my bathroom to do my morning routine..... Or midday routine since it was Saturday so of course I slept in late.

After spending a half an hour in the bathroom I walk out feeling refreshed. I pull on some sweats and head downstairs to see a note from my parents saying,'Sweetie,we had to head out for work, there's $50 on the kitchen counter for when you're hungry. Enjoy your day.'

I place the note back on the counter and head for my phone to order two pizzas.

I head back up to my room to get my iPhone,after tripping on the stairs and breaking my whole body,I grab my phone and unlock it. I have 8 new messages.

Parker ~ 'Good morning Cupcake!!😊'
Nyjah~ 'Hey Lia,did I leave my phone at your place last night ? 🤔'
Keanon~'Wake up princess !!!! 😝'
Bash~'Athalia!!! 😬😬'
Blaze~ 'Lia !!😊😊'
Xavi~'Wake up gorgeous 😏'
Aiden~'Hey shorty 😋'

After reading through the messages that I got from the boys and continuously rolling my eyes, I open the last one which was from Tianna,surprisingly.

Tianna~'Hey Lia,I'm outside. I hope you remembered that we were supposed to hang out today🙂'

Oh no...... I didn't remember! She's outside ?!? She's probably well dressed and look at me !! I'm wearing sweats !

'Pull yourself together Athalia ,she's at YOUR HOUSE,she has to accept whatever condition you are in.',I think to myself as in I run down the stairs.

When I'm finally at the door I run my fingers through my thick hair in attempt to tame my curls a little so I'll look a little more presentable.

I quickly reach for the doorknob before turning it and coming face to with Tianna. Surprisingly,she stood at my door with a huge smile on her face wearing sweats and Uggs.....like I was.

"Hiya",she greets me as she reaches in for a hug. It was weird at first but then I hugged her back.

"Hey",I replied.

"I hope you're ready for a long day of fun.",she says grinning at me.

"Oh boy",I say seriously then chuckling at the end. She laughs along with me.

"You're gonna love it,come on.",she says heading to her car.

"Wait ! I thought we were going to hang out here !",I say loud enough for her to hear me seeing that she's speed walking to her car.

"We were going to ! But I have something way better in mind !",she yells back.

I have to think this through.....what if this is all a set up ? What if it's an ambush ?

I head inside and grab my phone and my backpack. I go into my kitchen and grab some cookies,3 packets of M&Ms,2 packets of skittles and a few chocolate bars. I quickly stuff them into my bag before heading outside. All of it....is survival food.....just in case she's planning on leaving me in the middle of nowhere.

I close my front door and head to Tianna's car. I quickly hop in the passenger seat and buckle up as she takes off.

"So where are we going ?",I ask looking at her for the first time since entering the car.

"We are heading to 35 Brookdon Road.",she says smiling.

I've never been there before....but we pass that street on the way to school. I guess I wasn't all that worried anymore,but at the same time I can't trust anyone.