Chapter 14 : I Hate My Life.

I wake up to my annoying alarm clock at 7 in the morning;It's time for school. Why did life have to be this way ? Why do we have to go to school ?

The weekend flew by quickly,it didn't consist of much. After Tianna and I went to the orphanage we got ice-cream and brought some back for the kids.

On Sunday I stayed in and watched movies all day long. I also texted the boys a bit.

Now it was time to get ready for another day of hell. How wonderful.

I hop out of bed and quickly head to my bathroom.

After finishing my morning routine,I walk out feeling fully awake and completely refreshed.

I head to my closet and rummage through my clothes not sure of what I want to wear today. Finally,I decide on wearing my knee ripped boyfriend jeans with cropped band tee and my new metallic gold puma platforms.

After brushing my hair I look in my mirror,satisfied with my look for today.
"Ok Lia,I see you girl.",I whisper to myself chuckling at how stupid I sound.

I head downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen making breakfast,the atmosphere instantly becomes tense.

Don't get me wrong,she's my mom and I love her so much but there's been a little tension between us since she found about everything.

"Good morning.",I say awkwardly.

She turns and smiles warmly at me,"Good morning,darling."

"What's for breakfast ?",I say in attempt to build a conversation.

"I made you a sandwich,sweetie. I'm here cooking for your dad.",she says.

I look on the counter to the sandwich in a paper bag. I quickly grab it and pick up my backpack from the kitchen stool beside me.

As I'm getting ready to head to the door I hear a car honk outside. Must be Xavi. I run towards my mom giving her a kiss on the cheek before running towards the door. "Bye mom!",I shout as I open the front door.

I step outside to see the boys. "Hey guys.",I say happily also noticing that Bash and Blaze weren't here.

"Hey,Lia.",they say in unison.

I hop in Xavi's car and sit in Nyjah's lap and we all head to school.

"What's up Lia ?",asks Nyjah smiling at me.
"How was your weekend ?",he questions.

"It was pretty good.",I say not wanting to get into full detail.

"Would you like to hear about mine ?",he asks with a huge smile.

"Well ok sur-"

"Great. I went to the park and I fed the birds and then this security guard came over and yelled at me saying I mustn't feed the birds antibiotics but I don't see why he was behaving that way. What else was I supposed to feed them ? Pills are the only things small enough for birds.",I stare at Nyjah in pure horror as he continues,"Then after that I left the park because the stupid guard was yelling so much that a couple of the poor birds died. Like,how could he be so cruel ?", Nyjah says looking sad.

"Yeah,how could he ?",I say pretending that the death of those poor birds was the guard's fault. I just didn't want to hurt Nyjah.

"And then on Sunday Aiden took me on a date.",Nyjah says chuckling.

"It wasn't a date !", Aiden says clenching his jaw.