Chapter 16 : Kisses and Disses.

It's the night before school and I'm standing in front of my mirror examining my bruises.

They've faded a lot but they were still slightly noticeable. Nothing a little makeup can't fix.

I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. I'll have to see the boys. I'll have to see,Jared. The same person who did all of this to me. Oh God,kill me now.

I still haven't spoken to any of the guys. I really don't want to have anything to do with them. After Xavi lied to me,it really just closed the door on our friendship. I also know that I shouldn't be blaming any of the other guys for Xavi's mistakes but they knew that he had a girlfriend and they still didn't stop me from liking him. It's not like they owe me an explanation or like they had to choose me over their friend of how many years but they should've just nipped my infatuation in the bud.

My phone screen lights up with a text message and I instantly smile to myself. Already knowing who is texting me.

I pick my phone up and smile even wider when I read the message.

Tyler : Goodnight,gorgeous. I want you to have a good day tomorrow and don't let anyone get to you. No matter what anyone says,you know the truth about what happened and you are still beautiful regardless of what those dumb kids say.

I couldn't help but blushing. He's so sweet.

I immediately text him back.

Me : It's too bad we go to different schools. Thank you and I'll text you as soon as I get up in the morning. Goodnight !

You must be wondering who Tyler is. I met Tyler about a week ago. Shortly after my incident with Jared. He's helped me so much. The thing is,I met him online. He lives thousands of miles away,unfortunately. He's now the only friend I have.

I brush my hair a bit and then change into my pajamas before climbing in bed.

Tomorrow is going to be a really long day.

***
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. Rubbing my eyes tiredly, I slowly get up from my bed and make my way to the shower.

After a few minutes of listening to "Despacito" and completing my morning routine,I head to my closet to pick an outfit for the day.

Rummaging through my clothes I decided to wear black ripped jeans,a black T-shirt and my black basketball puma platforms.

Simple. That's the way I liked it.

I put my hair into a perfect messy bun,grab my phone and head downstairs.

"Good morning,darling.",says my dad.

"Good morning,father. Where's mom ?",I ask curiously. She's always here in the mornings.

"She had to leave early. She got a call about an injured sea turtle, I think.",he says.

"Aw,poor thing.",I say putting my hand on my chest.

"You'll be taking care of those aquatic animals soon enough,kiddo.",my dad says smiling at me.

"I hope so.",I say as I grab my backpack and start heading towards the door.

"Later,honey.",he says.