Chapter 35- Don't Sweat It

MONDAY

Tomorrow is my eighteenth birthday and Halloween is right around the corner.

I will be wearing a tank top with my favorite leather jacket, skinny jeans, and white converse.

My dad would be staying home for the rest of the week and probably visit mom.

After I shower I put on my clothes, curl the ends of my hair, put on mascara and lipstick.

I grab my bag and my folder then my phone and go downstairs.

Dad says, "I hire a Butler for you, since you don't like to cook or clean, he'll be here later when you come from school later."

I make a quick breakfast then go to the garbage to see a wonderful surprise. It's a new motorbike and helmet. Sweet.

I run back inside and hug my dad, "thanks dad, I love you."

He chuckles, "your welcome, that's only your early birthday present."

I go back to the garage and take out the motorbike then got on and put on the helmet.

I ride to school and everyone is checking out my motorbike. I take off my helmet and people gasp, they don't know I am loaded with money.

Jordan says, "wow check out the new motorbike, Anne can I ride it?"

I reply, "no it might get scratch, I can't trust it with anyone, especially you, I just got it."

The jocks are checking it out and taking pictures, some of the cheerleaders are standing with their boyfriends next to it, taking pictures.

I snap, "this is not a picture-taking shop, get the hell away from my ride!"

They all watch me with shock.

A jock laughs, "you? Do you own this motorbike? Please, I bet it's Justin's own she's borrowing."

Jacob says, "actually it's hers, her father is very rich", then I realized someone is missing.

I ask, "where's Justin?"

____

Justin's POV

I stay home today, so I can talk to Mr. Montez to plan a big party for Anne.

My parents are going out for the week, I am home alone so I text Jordan my plan because if I tell Carlos he'll spill the news to Anne before it even begins.

I drive to Anne's house around 9:00 am, all my friends are in a class by now.

When I pull up in front of the mansion, Mr. Montez's vehicle is there, I ring the doorbell and he opens it.

He says, "you look familiar", then he snaps his fingers, "yes I remember you now, you're that boy from the pool last month with Anne?"

I nod, "I came because I want to talk to you about Anne's birthday tomorrow, I was thinking about throwing the biggest party ever", he nods and lets me in.

We walk into the kitchen and he opens the refrigerator and hands me a soda, then he takes one.

He says, "okay Anne's party, let's get planning, I'll call my personal assistant to find a party planner ASAP, but we can't have the party here."

I nod in agreement.

I offer, "let's keep it at a five-star hotel and decorate it, she wouldn't suspect a thing if all of us make up excuses tomorrow."

Mr. Montez adds, "I'll call the school and bribe the principal to say no school tomorrow", now he's speaking my language.

Two hours later...

We find a party planner and her name is Julia, she found the best star hotel in the country and already knows what to do. Anastasia is in for a shock of her life, I text my friends, they can start to make up excuses tomorrow morning, Arlene is in the scheme as well.

****

Anastasia's POV

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS, THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY SCHOOL TOMORROW, DUE TO A TEACHER'S UM..... EMERGENCY MEETING, THAT IS ALL", says the principal over the speaker.

Everyone cheers, no school tomorrow, sweet I am totally going to enjoy my birthday.

I am in chemistry class, Carlos says, "no school or teachers equals total freedom baby."

I laugh.

The teacher glares at us and we smirk at each other. Kyle is frowning at us, while Arlene takes notes.

______

By lunch most people are talking about some party, maybe another one of Stephanie's party.

Arlene asks, "what do you want for your birthday A?"

I shrug and eat my food, I don't really know what I want.

Jordan says, "I'll give you a kiss on the lips", winking at me, earning a death glare from Brandon.

I smile at Brandon and hold his hand, he smiles back. Nikki's frowning at us and ignoring a jock who is flirting with her, her two friends are making out.

Gregory is sitting with his friends but is texting me on snap chat, I had my phone under the table.

Brandon whispers in my ears, "you're so beautiful", my face turns red.

Jordan teases, "aww look our little nerd is blushing."

I groan and put my head on the table.

Someone behind me asks, "Is she alright?"

I know that voice anywhere.

I look up and turn my head, it is a very concerned Gregory looking at me.

Brandon snaps, "she's fine, now get lost", Gregory turns pale and looks to walk away.

Jordan snaps at Brandon, "don't talk to my friend like that Bran, Greg stay, you Bran, get lost."

Brandon frowns at him, then whispers to me, "I got training anyway, I'll see you later or something."

I nod.

When he leaves and Gregory sits next to me, I say, "thanks Jordan."

He smiles, "don't sweat it, he was getting on my nerves now."

______