Chapter 48- Drama Part 2

Anastasia's POV

After school I decided to wait for Brandon, he has training so I sit in the stands and watch him.

He has his headphones on, so he couldn't hear me.

I see Kyle talking to Jack about something, maybe sports. Arlene didn't have any practice, so she waits with me, she says, "I can't believe Brandon isn't talking to you, it's like he's avoiding you."

I shrug.

The training is over and the coach talks with the guys, but Brandon goes to the locker room alone.

Arlene says, "well I am going, see you later and if anything happens call me", I nod.

I wait for Brandon by the door, but he just storms out and drops something, before I can call him, he turns the corner already. I pick up the big envelope, I wonder what's inside?

I turn it to the front, it has someone's name on it, Nikki Lyons, ultrasound.

The date was last Saturday, why was Nikki at the hospital that day, and why does Brandon have it?

I need answers and will get them at the party.

I drive home and put the envelope in my bedroom, Brandon got a lot of explaining to do.

****

I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a crop top, and a jacket. I take the envelope, my phone, and my house keys, I put the envelope in my big handbag.

I put my hair in a high bun and put on long earrings, then the necklace Brandon gave me for my birthday.

Justin is picking me up.

My dad is in his office, he says, "have fun and be safe, if you're doing anything stupid use protection and don't get into trouble cause you're spending the night in jail." I nod.

I leave the house and as Justin just pulls up in front of the gate, I watch the time 8:00 pm. I open the door and got in, Justin says, "let's party baby", I laugh.

When we arrive, music play loudly and everyone is having fun.

Our friends are waiting for us, Arlene says, "you look good Anne."

I reply, "you as well Lene let's go inside, see you later guys", leaving with Arlene.

I see half of my classmates in the house, people making out, dancing, or jumping into the pool in the back.

Arlene got two cups of drinks for us, I sip them and my throat burns a little.

Arlene says, "I am going to find Kyle, later girl", I nod.

I see Jack in the kitchen laughing and drinking, he says, "hi Anne."

I smile, "Hi Jack, where's Brandon?"

He shrugs.

A random girl says, "Jack is so hot."

I roll my eyes, I say, "please, it has hotter guys than him."

The girl asks, "like who?"

I point at Jordan who is coming through the crowd.

I say, "like him."

She gasps.

Jordan says, "Hi Anne, Jack, and the beanstalk, ladies", winking at the girls who giggle and twirl their hair.

One hour later

I am still looking for Brandon, but no luck. I saw Gregory and he said he was here earlier then he disappeared and then Nikki. I decide to went upstairs into his room, he got to be there.

I climb up the stairs and walk to Brandon's room, but some of the guest rooms are occupied. I try not to puke while I walk down the hallway, when I reach Brandon's room I hear talking inside.

They say curiosity kills the cat, but I still eavesdrop. I put my ear on the door so I can hear properly.

"How can you lose it, Brandon? What if it gets in the wrong hands?!" Nikki shouts.

"I had it after training, maybe it dropped when I was coming home", Brandon suggests.

"You better tell your girlfriend that you're the father of my baby and tonight!" Nikki shouts.

I gasp, Brandon is the father? No, I refuse to believe this.

I storm in with tears in my eyes, Brandon and Nikki gasp.

I scream, "how f*CK*** long Brandon?!"

He says, "An-"

I scream, "how long did you know?!"

He looks at the floor and mumbles, "since last two weeks."

I take out the ultrasound and throw it at him, I shout, "so you know long time and didn't even bother to tell me?!"

He pleads, "Ana please-"

I slap him across the face and scream, "we are over!", busting the necklace and throwing it at him.

I run out of the bedroom and down the stairs, tearing streaming down my face.

Justin sees me and I run out of the house, I hear him shouting after me.

He catches up to me and I drop to the ground sobbing, he hugs me.

He says, "shhh it's going to be alright."

I sob, "how can he do this to me? If*CK*** hate him!"

I start to sob more.

Justin asks, "who?"

I shout, "Brandon! He cheated on me with Nikki and he's the father of her child!"

Justin gets up and punches the tree, he says, "I'll kill that son of a bitch."

He takes out his phone and says, "Hi Jordan, we got a serious problem", then he tells him what happened.

When he hangs up, he lifts me and carries me to the car to drop me home.

Justin says, "the boys will deal with that son of a bitch for you, when they finish with him he'll regret ever breaking your heart."

I just cry more and throw my phone through the window.

-------

When I get home, I say, "I want to go inside and talk to dad alone, I'll see you tomorrow."

He nods.

My dad asks, "what happen, Anne, why are you crying?"

I cry, "Brandon cheated on me dad, and with my enemy."

He shouts, "where's my gun? I told that bastard not to hurt you or I'll kill him!"

Getting up and went to get his shotgun.

I say, "calm down, the boys are taking care of that for you."

He nods.

I go into my bedroom and take a hot shower, then take out the new phone my dad give me for my birthday. I block Brandon from all of my social media and then cry myself to sleep.

-----------

The drama has start people, this is what you have been waiting for I know.