Nine - Bushy Blonde

"The person that you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger "

Miss Missing You, Fall Out Boy

I walked into Lambert, my face low and covered by my hood. No eyes were focused on me since I was practically invisible at this school. My attention was diverted to my feet, counting each step I took watching them closely for no apparent reason. 

In a blink of an eye I was swiftly pinned against the empty locker by a mystery person and could feel all the focus of everyone in the hall directly on me. I regained my posture and looked up to the person.

"What the hell Bryan?" He responded by placing his lips on min --

000

Yet another dream interrupted by my alarm, well-known for awaking the whole house and everything within a ten mile radius. I slammed my hand onto the dismiss button which ended up hurting my hand more than the actual alarm.

"For God's sake." 

My mind stopped me from making any further actions. Why in the world did I have a dream of Bryan kissing me? Is it something I would like? Maybe. Is it something I wouldn't mind happening? Maybe.

Maybe doesn't answer shit!

After my long battle with my conscience I dragged myself out of bed. My hair - bedhead was covering my half of my face. I grabbed my brush and combed out the knots with an attitude. This day was going to be a living hell. Why? Because it's Monday meaning two things.

One, we're playing dodge ball today in Gym -- goodie. And two, I have to face a certain someone. Ashton. 

.

.

A groan escaped my lips as I faced Lambert with not so welcoming nor open arms. I looked around for Ivy and Autumn but they're no where to be found. Keeping my head rather low, I continue to enter the doors of hell and expose myself to the loud chatter. 

Honestly, I only talk to Ivy and Autumn. Without them I just trudge along the halls alone and absolutely silent. A few teachers would greet me but I suppose it's apart of their jobs to be annoyingly happy in the mornings. 

I made my way to my locker and stared blankly at the bland blue metal. After receiving some questionable glances I opened it and to my surprise; was not trampled by dozens of science projects and essay drafts. 

My phone violently buzzed in my pocket dragging some attention to me. I quickly snatched it out of my pocket and groaned at the text messages from Ashton. Text messages? More like one heck of a spam. 

"I miss you baby doll", "Hows my beautiful this morning?", "I feel like the luckiest man alive to have you in my life", "U X ME is my OTP!", "I love you<3", "Jade? more like babe!" I visibly cringed at the last one.  His attempts to make me talk to him pissed me off even more. And it's not a good idea to pester me even more in the morning. Things will not be okay. I decided not to text back and give him a taste of his own medicine, leaving him on read.

And yes.

I am aware of how cruel I am. 

The notifications were nonstop so I decided to mute my phone, trying not to chuck it at someone. Checking the time, I quickly collected everything I needed for first period and ran down the hall and around the corner. Absolutely out of breath.