Authors Note

For starters, thank you all for 200 followers! That's absolutely flabbergasting and now it's time to make up a name for you guys, since there's like 200 of you.

Liennes? Sumus? I don't know, you can probably make a better one.

Anywhoo, back to the fun stuff! I know that readers usually skim through authors notes (don't deny it!) so I'll spare you the boring sap stuff and bold the stuff you probably want to read.

Epilogues: Yes! The future! The long-awaited result of everyone's love life, and how the sexually liberated urban teenagers now walk the streets of Los Angelos in dresses that go to their mid-thigh. Or you know, #JONNER! There's usually a certain time in their life that people to prefer to read, the proposal, the moving, or just a day with their kids. That's right - kiddos. Just let me know which ones you'd like to see.

Bonus Chapters: If you guys prefer to see bonus chapters, I'll warn you that they won't be that long. Usually Bonus Chapters are written in others points of views and I'm not too good at that. But if it's something you guys would like to see, I'm willing to do it. Just comment which chapter you'd like to see in whose perspective. I'm guessing popular one would be I Hate Starbucks in Conner's POV 😂

Character Interviews: This isn't that popular, but it's something I'd love to do! It's basically what it sounds like, a DOD character Q&A. Although this can also include questions to me, as an author or person. If you have any questions for specific characters or a group of characters please comment on this paragraph.

SAPPY SIMI: Honestly guys, I mean it when I say I love you to freaking Pluto and back! That's "At an average distance of 2.7 billion miles from the Earth, Pluto is a dim speck of light in even the largest of our telescopes." Grazi Google. Anywhoo, it's just freaking amazing that so many people are enjoying my book that it get's a dang ranking on teen fiction! Like holy crap! It's so awesome that I accomplished my goal - sharing my content with the world. And now once it's up, people can continue to enjoy it. Popularity is great, but the feeling of someone leaving just one simple comment telling you that they loved your book is just a dip in heaven. I'm so glad people enjoy my book and can continue to enjoy it as long as it's up.

What would you like to see in the epilogue?

Would you like a bonus chapter (or two)?

Questions for the character interviews? And for which character(s)?

And that's a wrap!

All 'n' All & Sometimes You Fall

SIMI