Buy You A Rose

Hey guys! I just finished writing this chapter.

It's long as fuck!

So grab your food!
Grab you blanket!
Grab your cuddle buddy!
And grab your unicorn!

Enjoy!

XP

     -Crazy_Red_Warrior
~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~
I was about to head to the door, but my Uncle beat me there.

He opened the door. "Yes?" He sounded like an ass. Ever since I was born, he considered me his daughter.

"Is Tru here?" His voice just about made me melt.

"I don't know. Maybe she is. Maybe she isn't. What's it to you whether she is or isn't?" He said.

I snickered. "Okay Uncle Mike, calm down. I'll be right there." I begin to walk up the stairs. "Let him in Mike!"

As i walk in, I look for a purse. In the closet, I find an old, small, black purse. I slipped my phone in it and put it over my shoulder. It hung down to my hip.

Kissing Britt, I walk downstairs.

My Uncle is sitting on the Sofa closest to me, glaring at Dante. Dante is sitting on the end of the couch farthest away.

His eyes snap up and widened. "Damn." He breathes. I smirk.

"Where's Matt?" I ask.

"My room." My uncle replies, not looking at me.

I head over to his room and open the door.

I walk in and tell Matt that I'd be back soon.

"Y-you look v-very buet-i-ful." (He's trying to say beautiful.) He struggles. His eyebrows scrunch up as he tries to say it right.

Smiling, I kiss his forehead, "Thank you bub. Be good." With that, I walk out.

He looks up at me again and smiles. He stands. "Shall we?"

Smiling, I make my way towards him. He watches me and opens the door.

Before I even walk down the stairs, he grabs my hand and pulls me to him. "You look beyond stunning. I have no words for how you rock that dress." He whispers looking in my eyes.

Smiling, I back up and look at him. He had on a pair of fitted black jeans, a tight white T, that showed off his delicious torso, and a leather jacket. His hair looked like he had been stressed out and ran his fingers through it.

"You don't look bad. Though," i grab a side of his jacket, "I think you copied me."

He smirked down at me, "You certainly look better in one than me."

"Thank you."

"Now, before we start this night, I have one request. I know you don't like to be touched, but I was wondering if tonight, there could be an acception?"

Biting my lip, I think about it. His hand comes up and he pulls my lip away from my teeth. He keeps his thumb on my lip.

"Fine." I say.

Smiling, he snakes his arm around my waist.

He shows me to his car and opens the door. I sit down and put my seat belt on. He hops in the driver's side.

The car starts and he begins to drive.

About five minutes into it, he slips his hand to mine. He intertwined our fingers and I let him. He draws endless circles with his thumb.