Apology

I swear, if I gotta keep telling you...... We gonna have problems. And Chance the Rapper said it best. "You don't want no problem, want no problem with me."

I kept slamming my fist into his back and kicking my feet and my knees. He walked outside and everyone was screaming. "Dante you lieing piece of shit, if you don't put me-" He put's me down and holds my wrist.

"Why are you calling me a liar?" Bringing our faces closer together.

"You're breath smells like coffee." Then, my mental state took in what position we were in. My mind was telling me to run inside and never leave. Never look at him again. Never talk to him again. Let this story end now. 

No. Cut that last one. The story between me and him are about as real as my social life. 

I backed up, best I could with his strong grip on my wrists. His grip became stronger as his anger rose. I pushed against him and attempted to move away.

"Get the fuck off of me..." I say slowly. His grip again tightens.

"Why are you calling me a liar?!" He seethes. I wince and tears begin to form in my eyes as memories began to present themselves in my head.

He looked at me then let me go. "I-I I'm so sorry. I was just really-"

I folded my arms across my stomach. "It's whatever." I sighed. He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off. "I have two kids and a best friend. Not to mention the other friends I've made. I don't need you and your gang shit up and over here. Okay? So leave?"

His eyes  went wide. "How do you know about that?"

"Friends, you fake ass mother fucker."

Alex's POV. (A:N; Hell yeah! I actually gave him my account stuff and so he wrote this, I just touched it up...... Cuz he can't write for shit.)

(Alex The Side Author Note: I am AMAZING at writing, don't listen to her.)

I hugged Matthew as he continued to cry. "Hey buddy, its okay." I know he's just scared that Tru was thrown over that assholes shoulder. Ugh. He's a dick.

Anyways, our new friends are freaking out. But Tru can handle herself.

Especially with all of the things she's gone through with her foster parents.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback!!!

I'm laying in bed watching a movie. My phone came on and me and my best friends song came on.

"I don't fuck with you! You little stupid ass bitch, I don't fuck with you." I picked up the phone.

"Why the hell are you calling me at 11:55 at night?" I said. Then I heard weeping on the other end of the phone. "............ Are you okay?" I ask silently.

"N-No." She whispered and cried a little harder.

"......... Did it happen again?"

"Yes."

"I'm on my way." I hang up the phone and get out of bed. I through on a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Then, I slide on my Nike sandals and my jacket.

After grabbing my keys, I ran outside.

The autumn wind hit my legs and arms like hard. 

*** 10 minutes later ***

I got out of the car and walked around to the back. Tru was sitting there on the ground curled up. I walked up to her and sat next to her.