Im Not Jealous

Here's the chapter republished and I'm going to delete the other two chapters ive just made.

I'm so fucking sorry, I don't know if it was my phone or something but I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

     -Crazy_Red_Warrior
~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~

Trus' POV.

"Reporting live from planet basic, we talk a lot but we don't ever say shit. Sayin' something that we truly feel, that's just not in the conversation.

"I'm semi-famous, kinda ain't shit, kinda sorta like almost made it. It's like i went from star in the making to, 'Oh yea him, yes I hope he makes it."

I wake up to the sound of KYLE and Blackbear.

Groaning, I get out of bed and head to the shower.

Just like every other day, I get the kids ready for school and daycare.

I changed into a white fitted v neck shirt, ripped blue jeans, and combat boots. My ripped blue jeans have a rip on my right leg from the knee to almost mid-thigh. The left one is just revealing my knee.

I do mascara and eyeliner with my signature angle wing.

Finally, I put on my black leather jacket, grabbed my sunglasses, and took the kids to school.

Again, after making my way home, I was late for first period.

After my trip to my locker, I head to first period.

I open the door abruptly, and walk in. Dante looks up at me, wide eyed at first, then smirking.

"Hello Miss. Mane. Thank you for gracing us with your presence." Mr. Sherman said.

"No prob Bob." I say and sit next to Giovanni.

"Would you like to tell us the reason you're late?" He asks.

"Would you like to hush and continue the lesson, or are we going to continue to dwell on the past?" I say.

"Past? It was less that 2 minutes ago."

"Yes, but 5 seconds ago is considered the past, correct?" I ask.

"Yes, but I asked a question and I want an answer." He replies, suddenly stern.

"AND I WANT YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE AND BACK THE FUCK OFF!!!" Before I could even answer, Dante stood and yelled.

The teacher looked scared and was shaking in fear.

I looked back at him wide eyed. His eyes found mine and softened. Slight gasps were heard around the room and looks of shock, envy, adoration, and some of pure hatred were made towards me.

I looked away and class went on.

Before i knew it, the bell was ringing and I put my things away.

I begin walking out the class, down the hall, and to my locker. I put my thing away.

Suddenly, two arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

I tense up immediately, but relax slightly because, for some odd reason, I felt safe. Like no one would hurt me. Ever. Like someone would protect me.

My senses came back to me, and I turned my head.

Dante.

"Remember our deal. One night." I turn back to my locker.

"I can't stand not touching you, so deal with it." He basically growled in my ears.

"You don't understand. So please, just let me go." I say, holding onto my locker door so hard that my knuckles turn white.