Crowded Morning

Dantes POV.
"I want you too Dante, but you wouldn't understand." I heard this just before i fell asleep and i fell asleep hella confused.

The next morning I woke up. Opening my eyes and looking up, I see I'm laying on Tru.

My waist and down was between her legs. Everything above my waist was laying on her. Looking at her, she seem peaceful.

Her thick lashes gently brushed her high cheekbones, her hair was sprawled out above her head, and her head was turned to the side. I admired her.

She began to squirm a little and stretch. Her chest was pushed up as her back arched. They were so close to me and not burying my face between them was the hardest thing ive ever had to do. Ever.

She laid back down, her arms above her head and looks up at me. Her big beautiful brown eyes.

I simply stare before she wraps her arms around me, pulls me to my side, and puts her non injured leg over my hip.

My heart beat picks up and all the blood rushes down to mini me. Well... Hes never been called mini... or small.

I've always been an ass guy. Sure, boobs are nice. But thick thighs and a thick ass... Mmm fuck. And Trus are perfect. Not huge but way more than a hand full.

"Good morning," i hear her say.

I place my hand on her knee, "It certainly is one mighty fine morning," i say, staring down at her ass, that is just inviting me to slap it.

"Quit staring at my ass Dante," she says.

"Dont blame me. Youre the one who pointed it out." She opens her eyes just to roll them. I chuckle.

The sun falls in from her window to her room, falling across her face.

"Tru," i whisper, "open you're eyes back up." She does and i stare at them. I cup her face and run my thumb over her cheekbone.

I never noticed but her eyes aren't brown. They're brown and grey mixed. "I never noticed you had partial grey eyes." I mumble

There was hardly any white part of her eyes visible. There was a black ring all the way around her eye. Then dark brown that turned lighter. The brown would end and swirl just a lil into the grey. It started lightly and got darker into her pupil.

She yawned and her eyes squeezed shut. Her eyes stayed shut and nuzzles into my chest.

The door opened slowly and Jay came in. He mouthed, "she up."

"Yes."

"Ok, cool. Well Matt came down and wants to know if hes going to school." Tru sat up.

"Shit." She mumbled. She tried to get up. I grabbed her waist and pulled her down to the bed.

"I'll take him, ok?" She shakes her head.

"Theres more than that," she starts to get up and grabs her crutches, "but you're male and think with a completely different side of your brain than a female. Also a very immature side. I got it but thanks." She hops out the room.

Jay stands there just as baffled as me. "Did... Did she just insult the existence of males?" I shake my head.

"I think she roasted us... Stealthily." I blink a few times before getting up and heading out to follow her. I go across the hall and hear her talking to matt.

"You like that bub?" He says a faint yea. "It doesnt look to bad. And its starting to get cold. So yea, wear it handsome. Can you do it by yourself?"