Finally home and happy

Tru's POV.

After walking around for 20 mins, I found some familiar area. I haven't been to Dayton a lot. Enough to know where the hell I need to go though.

Finally I found a greyhound station. As I walked up, I realized I have no money.

I figured I could pic pocket someone to get a ticket to somewhere at least relevantly close to Columbus.

I walked up to the desk. There was a fat man with a nasty beard. "Hello, how may I help you.

Deciding to finally use my body for some manipulation, I push them up just a little. I smiled real bright. Now before you call me a whore, being raised in the projects, you learn a few things.

Such as manipulation, pic pocketing, shop lifting, and things such as that.

"Can you tell me the next Greyhound for Columbus Ohio?" He looked down at my chest and raised his brow.

"Ma'am? Can you not do that? Thanks." His voice was gruff and nasty. My face went red and I stopped.

"The next ones in 45 minutes. But there are no more tickets." Pretending to be upset, I nodded before walking away, not without a quick thank you.

I walked around and looked at some peoples tickets. The one to catch my eye was the ticket in the back of someones pocket. He was probably just a bit older than me. Maybe two or three years older.

He was in baggy jeans and a beater. His hair was in dreads.

I walked past him and quickly grabbed it before hiding it behind my hand and sticking my hands in the back of my jeans.

Pretending to be confused, I looked back as if I was looking for someone. He didn't seem to notice that i took it, so i walked off swiftly.

When I felt as if I was far enough away, I looked at it. It was leaving in 30 minutes. I found a bench that was closest to where I was going to be picked up and say down. I little girl, about eight, ran up next to me. She smiled at me.

I made sure i still had my ticket on me as I smiled back.

"Hi." She said in a sweet sing song voice. A women came up to us just as I responded with a hi.

"I am so sorry. She just loves running off." She picks her up and puts her on her hip. The lady looked to old to be having kids. I smiled softly and tiredly.

"It alright. Not a big deal. She's absolutely adorable." She smiled at me.

"Thank you." She walked off and I made sure that I still had my ticket. Parents always use kids to swipe things and I was not about to be a victim.

After what felt like forever, the Greyhound finally arrived, everyone got on bored.

The driver said this would be a 3 hour drive and I was about to scream. Swear, I should've just stole a car and sped there.

I ended up having to sit next to a large fat guy who was very very sweaty. I was utterly disgusted. Not by the weight but by the amount of sweat someone can produce.

We had a bathroom break at the half way point and when we got back on, I tried to find someone else to sit by. I sat in the back and someone sat next to me. He was a taller person in jeans, a tee shirt, Jordans, and his hair was kinda like an affro. His nose was wider, hazel eyes, and there was dirt under his fingernails so he must work. Good to see some black man out here who aint trappin in the ghetto.

"Aye, you mind if I sit here?" he asked.

"Nah, pop a squat." I smiled and he smiled back, sitting down.