Background (Long ass chapter)

Okay, so first of all, I just wanna say thank you all so much for reading. I haven't been on in a while but I seen the reads and all the notifications and oml, deadass started crying so thank you all.

It means the world to me. But sadly this book will end. There will not be a sequal or anything. This is not the last chapter. There will be one after this.

BUT I WILL BE COMING OUT WITH A NEW BOOK!!! READ THIS!!!

At the authors note at the end, there will be a few options for a new book. I dont know what Idea im gonna choose so help me. Anyways, back to the book!

Might wanna get settled in. This chapter is 2,654 words all together. So yea. Lmao

Tru's Pov.

He glared at me. "Take her to the house out of town." I thrashed, squirmed, and hollered profanaties as they dragged me like a rag doll out of the house. One held me before tying my hands with rope and my legs as well. Tape was then put over my mouth. 

They finished dragging me to a car. It was dark outside and the threw me in the back of a van. My legs got tangled in the dress and they shut the large doors before climbing in the front.

I wiggled to sit up. I sat there with my head low as tears threatened to escape my eyes. But I didn't let them. The van lurched forward and I feel back on my sigh. I kicked the floor and they yelled to keep it down.

Again, I sat up but this time in a corner. As we stopped at a stop sign, the driver looked back at me and I glared. I didn't hear any cars around.

He pressed the gas hard and then the breaks. My head his the wall and then my vision became black.

(Flash backs)
I sat in the attic just as the car pulled up. There was my mother with a new man. 

I was six, almost seven, with an old soul. I immediatly darted to my bed, that I always tried to keep as clean and fresh as possible, and got under the covers, pretending to be asleep.

My heart beat fast as I tried to steady my breathing.

Drunken laughs and hiccups were heard as the steps were climbed to my room. My door knob jiggled and my heart only went faster. My mom comes in laughing and making a "Shhh" sound. 

She walked in and shook me. I pretended to be asleep and looked up at her, rubbing my eyes.

"Hey, go down stairs. I need your room." She slurred and I flinched slightly as the smell of fireball hit me like a wall. 

I meerely nodded before jumping out of my bed. I ran out with my head low. I grabbed a blanket from the closet and went to the living room. 

Tears stung my eyes as my small body shook and whimpered. The sound of the T.V. and police sirens was all I could hear. I looked outside to the town I knew like the back of my hand. 

I sniffled and wiped my eyes before I got up and grabed my jacket and little white shoes before I opened the door. 

At six, almost seven, I knew what my mom was doing. I understood. But I wasn't afraid to leave. 

Getting on my tip toes, I opened the door and walked out. 

..........

It was about three hours since I had left. I was cold on the dark autamn morning as I stayed out of the light. 

Suddenly, someone was calling my name. I looked up only to see my mom. She smiled and cried a little as she ran across without looking. 

I didn't know wether to run or to run to her.