Stressed Out

Trus POV.
I take my headphones off and look at her. She looked much like bimbo.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Are you the bitch fucking with my sister?" She asks taking a step closer to me.

"No. But she is fucking with just about every guy in school." Some ohh's where heard at the people who began to circle us. "Oh! Except Dante!"

I smirk as the bimbo got even more mad. The people were practically screaming.

The bimbos sister chuckled and slowly walks towards me. She was much taller then me.

"You're newer here. Im Amanda. Don't mess with my sister. Ok? Her face was close to mine.

I put my finger to her head and pushed it away. "Okay, Amanda, you obviously don't know me. Ask your sister. I can knock you on your ass faster than you can ask daddy for some money," i laugh a little. "Bitch back the fuck up. I will kick your silicone ass boo." I turn to walk away.

Just as i do my hair gets pulled back. I turn around and see her looking at me with narrowed eyes. "I wasnt done little Miss Ghetto. As i was-" BAM!!!

I punched her in the nose. Her heals fail her and she falls on her ass and holds her bleeding nose.

"There. Now you have a reason to go get a nose job. This time tell the doctor to not make you look like the wicked witch. Your personality does that enough." I smile sweetly.

An old female teacher sees whats happened. "Office? Gotcha teacher Lady." I say and walk to the office.

I reach the office and take a seat. One of the secretaries looks at me and asks why I'm here. I tell her and she looks away.

"Um... Okay. Hold on." She gets up and walks around the corner. A minute or so she comes back and tells me to go to the second room to the left.

I do and walk in. The principal sits at the desk and looks at me.

"Welcome back." I roll my eyes and sit down. "After looking at footage, i can't give you more than a detention seeing as the tanked your hair and engaged with you first. Though i do advise you-"

"Where's detention at?" I cut in.

His lips set in a thin line and sighs. "Room 332." I get up and grab my bag, "You're dismissed i guess."

I walk out and head for the halls. As i do, people watch me. I keep my head down and put my headphones on. Hinder comes on, Better Than Me.

I walk into first class, History, and walk to the back corner seat and sit down. I look over to see who was next to me.

The guy grabbed his stuff and moved as soon as i say down. Rolling my eyes i keep my headphones on not caring about the teacher.

My eyes lock with Dantes and he raises his brow. I look away and look ahead blankly.

I stare off.

When i see kids getting up, i follow, walking out to the hall.

I start walking to my next class, headphones still on.

A hand grabs me and pulls me back. Looking up, i see Dante who looks worried. "Yea?"

"Are you okay?" I nod and try to walk off. He grabs my hand and drags me off.

"What the hell Dante?! Where are you taking me?!" He drags me to a hallway ive never seen. No kids were down here, lights were off, and no classrooms seemed to be in use.