Night Weirdo

Dante's POV. (Hell yass bitch!)

Tru pushed my shoulders down and got on her tip toes and kissed my cheek.

Holy shit.

Quickly, she rushed off. I stood there stunned. My fingers touched my cheek.

I fist pumped the air. Smiling, I jogged down the stairs. When I got in the car, "HELL YES!!!" I yelled.

I drove and sped home.

Tru's POV. (Plz don't kill me. :P)

I shut the door.

"Tru!!!" Suddenly, Matt ran in and my leg was attacked. I laughed.

"Matt! Come on! Bed time!" My uncle ran in.

"I-I want T-Tru!" He says. I pick him up and put him on my hip. He puts his face in the crook of my neck.

"You tired bub?" He nods.

"C-Can I s-sleep wif y-you?" He asked. Smiling I nodded.

"What's up with Britt? When was the last time she was changed? Fed? Have either of you had a bath?" I look at Matt for the last question.

Smiling, he shakes his head. "Ya nasty."

"She was fed right after you left. Changed an hour ago." I nod.

"Thanks." I say.

After he nods, I head upstairs and set Matt on my bed. He gets under the covers.

"Don't get too comfortable. As soon as I'm done in the shower, it's your turn."

Quickly, I hop in the shower. After, I hang up the dress and hang it in its own section. No clothes touching it.

After, I change into a pair of cloth shorts and a beater.

"Come on bub. Bath Time." I say as I put my hair up in a messy bun.

After a little bit of wrestling with him, I get him in the tub and wash him up.

Though, he was upset with using girls wash. So I promised him that we'd go shopping.

When Matt was done, I wrapped him up in a towel, then went to get his Paw Patrol PJs. (A.N: That's the name of the dogs who are like cops and shit right?)

I came back and Matt was on my phone. "Y-Your phone w-went beep b-beep."

He holds his hands up, offering me my phone. I picked it up.

One message from, Weirdo.

I open the message. Hey princess. Hope you enjoyed the date with me. Text me. 😘

I did. Thank you, again.

Thanks for that surprise afterwards. 😏😏😏

I chuckle, Yea yea. Surprised me too.

Lol. Hey, I've got something to do. Talk to you in a little?

Yes, same. Bye Weirdo.

Bye princess.

With that, I help Matt get dressed. Then, I wake up Britt.

"Come on. Bath time Britt." I say, as I carry her to the bathroom. Bubble Guppies floods my bedroom as I hear what Matt is playing on the t.v.