You're supposed to blame and hate me

Tru's POV.

After a shit ton of paper work, I was finally let out. I went to my house with Dante, Alex, and Jay came with us in one car. 

They put me on pain killers and crutches, and I have 4 stitches that hurt like a bitch. 

We arrived in front of my house. I opened the door, and turn to get out. I pulled my self out and grabbed the crutches. Dante killed the engine and ran towards me. 

"Slow down there, princess." Dante grabbed at me.

"I swear Dante, I will hit you with my crutch. I got this so back the fuck up." I say and start walking forward.

He sighs and follows me, along with the others. Dante walks in front of me and opens the door. I walk in and flop on the couch. Everyone sits down and I turn the tv on. My uncle comes out and sees my crutches.

"What the hell happened?!" My uncle burst and came next to me. 

I stare at the tv. "Hush drama queen, I'm watching tv."

He turns to Dante, "You little bastard! You're why this happened, whatever that was!"

Dante stood up, "You don't know what happened!"

"Get out and stay the hell away from her."

"Thats not fucking happening!" a small voice in the back of my head said damn straight. I shook it off and threw a remote at them.

"Would you guys shut the hell up! Mike you do not get to tell me how to live my life and who i can and cannot see! Dante don't talk to my uncle like that! Can we all shut the hell up?!" They look at me like I'm crazy. Sighing, I shake my head and sit up.

"You know what, fuck both of you." With that, I grab my crutches and go to my bedroom. 

I shut my door and go to my bed. I flop down and put my crutches down. Then Britt starts crying. I should probably be annoyed... but I'm not. I sit up and hop over to her pack and play.  Picking her up, I slowly and carefully make my way back to my bed.

She lays on my chest and wiggles around a little before she sighs and falls asleep. I do the same and start falling asleep.

Like... two hours later *Shrugs* Idk 

I wake up and an arm is around my waist and a thumb is rubbing circles into my skin. I look up wearily and see Dante. His eyes closed but I know he's not asleep.

"I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you," His eyes open.

"Don't be. It's fine."

"No, it's really not. At all. You shouldn't be treated like that so just hush and except my freaking apology." He laughs at me.

"Okay, okay. apology accepted." I smile and rub Britts back. 

He kisses the side of my head before his phone begins to vibrate. He gets up and answers it quietly. After a few minutes, he comes over to me. 

"I have some work to do, but I'll leave a few guys here so this doesn't happen again. I'll be back in a bit." 

I hold back to not roll my eyes. "Okay." He kisses mine and then Britt's forehead before leaving. I put Britt in her pack and play and laid down. I fell asleep on my back and pulled the blanket over from the side and pulled it over me. 

A couple hours later and I wake up to Dante walking in my room. I turn my head and see the soft glow of the streetlights that shine through my window and into my bedroom. I try and sit up and yawn.