Chapter 1

Two years later, the 12th of June 2019.

With the memories of what happened two years ago, I slowly open my eyes. I don't remember anything from the moment I left California. I was confused when I saw white, just white nothing at all. I knew I was laying down so I was probably on some sort of bed or couch, trying to sit up I notice that I couldn't move. I tried again but nothing happens.

Beginning to panic I try to move my finger first but nothing happens, I tried again and again and again, swearing inside my head. Probably after around 45 tries, my finger lifts. I try to move my other fingers and they move. Slowly and carefully I was able to move my body.

When trying to move I was always staring at the white thing and soon realised it was a ceiling, so I was in some type of room, with a bed or couch. Well, I lost some brain cells, I guess.

"Allie?," I hear a masculine voice call my name, "Allie, can you hear me?" I knew that voice.

"Will?" my voice hurt when I said his name, my voice came out croaky. I lift my head and see my brother looking so tired, worried and stressed. What has happened to me?

"Allie, I will be back, I am going to get the doctor," He said, but now i want answers!

"Will, you have to tell me what happens," I wish I can talk louder but my voice came out small, it sounded like I was weak.

"I'm sorry but you've been in a coma for 3 months," What? why? how? How was I in a coma?

When my brother said those few words, I had so many questions but then I had a flashback of me when we arrive at Canada and I went to school, as I remember a few more things more flashback came in and I remember being in a car and something happening to the car so we get out, then I remember just feeling pain and emptiness, but I do remember one name....NOAH.

"How did we get here?" I say.

"I will explain everything later, just get your strength back," he said, I nod. It was quiet for a few seconds but then Will walked to the door and left to get the doctor.

After a few minutes, I see the doctor and my brother come in, the doctor then says,

"Alison, you've been in a coma for 3 months, I notice that you don't remember a few things, you can go to your room to rest, when you think you can walk, tell your brother to call me, I will come and tell you what you have to do, ok?"

I wasn't paying attention I was trying to remember how I got here, then I realise that they have been staring at me to receive my response, "Thank you,"

the doctor nods his head and leaves the room.

_____________________________________________________________________

The next day

I wake up the next morning staring at the same boring white ceiling. I sit up from the uncomfortable bed and see my brother Will. He walks up to me and says:

"The doctor told me that you can walk, just try not to force yourself to do anything more than just walking, I will be waiting for you outside the room when you finished changing just open the door and I will explain things after that, ok?" I nod my head, he comes closer to me and kisses my forehead. Turning around, he walks out of the room.

I just stare at him as he leaves, I pretty sure that he's so stressed about everything that I still don't know about. I'm so confused, I wake up after 3 months and don't know what the hell happens to me, I need answers.

After I get change, I get out of the room finding my brother. He was leaning on one of the walls, I go up to him, making sure to walk slowly because I don't want to overdo it.