Chapter 11

I could hear Aaron's footsteps behind me and I knew he was following me. We both approached the group and sit down opposite to each other. I was pissed at him and he is probably pissed at me but then again i don't care. We were having a staring competition more like a glaring competition, that i was going to win. As we were glaring at each other I could hear heels clicking on the ground and straight away I knew that came from the slut Maddy and her slutty bodyguards.

"I thought I told you to leave him alone, you are such a slut," said the slut.

"I'm not the slut here and What are you talking about?," I knew she was talking about Aaron, but I don't like him so I don't know what she is talking about.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about,"

"Well I don't,"

"I think we are going to need to teach you a lesson," she grabs Aaron's soda and was about to pour it all over me but I grab her wrist and stand up.

"Do you think that I am going to let you pour that over me without a single scratch on you, well your wrong," with that said I twist her wrist to the back of her back, I turn her over so she is staring towards the whole cafeteria instead of me.

"pleased let me go, it hurts," A screaming Maddy said.

"Yeh, well I don't feel like it," When I said that I hear a sound and I turn my head to the sound and notice that Aaron has stood up and was walking towards us.

"Let her go Alison," did he just say that, did he depend me to do that.

"What the heck is wrong with you, i don't talk others from you or anyone." He came closer and whispered, "You don't want to harm her in front of every student here do you?" When he said that I began to think probably, I let go a bit and grabbed the soda and poured all over her and walked away.

As I walk to the doors of the cafeteria, I could hear the group saying my name, I kept walking and I reached my car until I felt a hand on my hand, I look up and see Aaron.

"Let go" I glared so hard that he let go. I open the car door and leave the school parking lot.

_____________________________________________________________________

I check my phone and noticed that school has ended an hour ago. Right now I have parked my car in a random parking lot and was thinking, I could've lost control, I remember the last time I lost control, I killed someone, at first I felt guilty but then I didn't I was happy, but what if I did lose control and I hurt one of my friends and...killed Maddy in front of every single person in the cafeteria, everyone would know my secret.

After a few minutes I decided that I should go back home, I turn the engine on and began my way back home. After 15 minutes of driving, I finally get home and I get out of my car. I walk towards my house and find that everyone is inside.

"Where have you been, we've been worried sick about you," Said Taylor.

"I needed to cool down,"

"Well you should've called us, we were worried especially Aaron he was going crazy, screaming at us for letting you go," Henry explained.

"Wow never thought he would care that much about me," I say to the group even though he is still there.

"I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to worry you, but I just couldn't stand being there, having a chance of hurting you guys, I'm sorry" I lied about cooling off but the real reason was because of that, "I could never lie to you guys and I'm sorry for doing it," I said to the group.

"you're sure you don't lie?" Aaron smirked at me, did he.

"What is he talking about Allie," Said Abbie.

"I don't know, I am going to my room," I say to the group and walk towards my room, avoiding everything like i always do.

When I get to my room, I sit on my bed and put my hands in my hair trying to distress. When I hear a knock on my door, I lift my head and see the girls walking into my room.

"Hey guys, um what do you want?"

"We want to tell you if we could have another party since last time, you turn it off," Lucy said.

"Um sure, I guess that would help my attitude a bit better than just laying down on my bed for the rest of the day,"

"OK, you just get change and we will get the house ready and call everyone,"

I just nod my head, I walk towards my closet, I grab a dress, have shower, do my hair and put make up on. after 2 hours of getting ready and just lying down on my bed to wait until the girls tell me that the party has started, I go downstairs and find that there are a lot of people here.

As I look around to find my friends, I decide that I should look in the kitchen and that's exactly where I found them. The girls were dressed in dresses and the boys in casual but still dressed up clothing.

I guess here goes round 2 for the party