Chapter 34

Will just got some blood from me and I'm waiting for him to wake up from the medicine while Aaron is waiting too. I'm so thankful for Aaron without him my brother would be dead, but all of this is still my fault. If I never join the mafia, my parents will be alive, Will would be walking around without a bullet shot on his chest and i wouldn't have to be aware if second of the day.

"Um Aaron, I want to apologise for being a bitch at you when Noah showed up," I tell him.

"I forgive you but let's not talk about Noah, I hate him so much," he says.

"What about Noah," Will says waking up from his surgery.

"I will tell you that after I tell you the thing I have to say first." he nods his head

"Um well Rachel shot you, she was trying to kill you and then she tried to kill me, she has been working for Ben this whole time the moment since you met her," i tell him, he looks like his life has been turn apart into tiny pieces.

"Where is she," i didn't want to tell him but i have too.

"Dead" i say with no emotion, why should i feel bad for someone who tried to kill my brother and try to kill me.

"Who killed her," he looks at me, he has to understand that i had too.

"I did, had my reasons," he nods his head. Hopefully he isn't mad.

He stays quiet but they speaks again,

"How did i get here,"

"Aaron carried you here," i point to Aaron.

When i point to him, i realise that Aaron been starring at me the whole time, i didn't realise but we stare at each other for a few seconds until Will coughs.

"So sister do you have a boyfriend." what, he already asked me this.

"No Will i don't, i already told you that remember,"

"Are you sure you don't have a boyfriend,"

"Of course i know that i don't have boyfriend what type of question is that,"

"Well you see here, I'm lying in this bed and for here it looks like you two have a relationship," he say pointing at both of us.

"Well he is not my boyfriend, he is one of my friends," i stare back at Aaron who looks really uncomfortable.

"You sure it's nothing more then that," he ask.

"of course and now stop talking about that."

"Well since your awake we can move you to the spare room," Aaron says to Will, changing the topic.

"OK," Will rolls his eyes. i think he doesn't like Aaron.

_____________________________________________________________________

"That was hard," i tell Aaron sitting on my bed after bringing Will to the spare room

'you didn't do nothing, i carried him and everything else," Aaron sits down next to me while talking. I just roll my eyes.

We sit quietly next to each other but then i feel a weird tension, i know what it is.

"Um what do you want to do," I ask him, i have some ideas.

"i have few ideas but i don't know if you are going to like it," he says with a smirk and straight away i know what he is thinking about since i was already thinking about that.

"would you like to tell me or even better show me," i smirk back at him

"ok," he pushes me down on my bed and goes on top of me.