Chapter 20

I wake up the next morning, with everyone in my room, with worried expressions.

"Why are you guys doing in here?" i ask kinda pissed at them since i want to go to sleep.

"We are sorry because of what we said to you and Aaron yesterday, we just thought you guys were together, we ship you ok" Said Taylor.

"You know we are standing right here don't you," i tell her

"yeh, i am aware of that,"

"Well anyways that's one of the reasons of why i left but not the main, i will tell you guys later when i'm ready, you are probably confused, but when i tell you, you will know what i am talking about but not right now."

All of them nod their heads.

"Well i want to get ready can you please leave my room."

"Yep sure" Ethan said pushing everyone our except Aaron.

All of them leave but Aaron who watches all of my movements. Trying to ignore him, i begin to get ready for school, i hop in the shower, dry myself, wash my face, do hair, brush teeth, put light make up and get changed. The outfit that i am wearing today is long pink shirt, with denim blue shorts and my favourite black vans.

I walk past Aaron and he follows me I head downstairs to find everyone waiting for me.

"Well let's go," Like last time we arrived at school early. Everyone did the same thing as yesterday, Aaron and i stay back. i was thinking maybe i should tell Aaron that i have feelings for him.

"Hey Aaron, i need to tell you something important, can we talk near the lockers."

"Yep sure, let's go." We walked for a few minutes and arrived where we wanted to talk.

"OK so um, like last time i did this......" i could not finish my sentence because i saw a guy running towards us with a gun in his hand.

"Aaron duck down," He surprising did, i quickly get my knife out and throw the knife, hitting the guy perfectly in the chest where the heart is. I run towards him and take my knife out, i put the knife near his neck, i knew Aaron was standing next to me, i could feel his presence.

"Who send you to kill me?" i asked him harshly.

"You...Kn-ow ex-act-ly...who is...do-ing..this, st-op deny-ing i-t."

"What is he talking about?" Aaron asked probably confused from what the random guy was saying, but i knew exactly who he was talking about.

"Te-ll...him!"

"SHUT UP" i scream telling the guy to be quiet

"WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT ALLIE?!" he whispered shout

"I will tell you when i'm ready, now shut it!" i harshly talk to him, kinda regretting it.

"As i killed every other person who you know who send to killed me, i will kill you too, so now when you die go say hi to them" i talked slowly but clearly, i cut his neck open killing him almost instantly.

I slowly stand up, putting my knife back under my shirt, in it's case. I begin to walk away, when i get suddenly pushed against the school wall.

"Do you always have to push me against a wall," Aaron shakes his head and then says

"YOU HAVE TO TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU OR AT LEAST ME!" His right, i have to tell them since i'm putting them in danger either way. If i tell them at least they would know the danger they might be in and be aware. Aaron already kinda knows half of the secret so i guess i should. I think i decide to tell them, it will make me feel better knowing that it's out and i won't have to worry.

"OK...fine i will tell you and the others," He nods.

"Thank you, it's just that i'm worry about you and this secret you are keeping from all of us, i might know half of it but i need to know that your alright... i mean the others of course," I blush, never in the last two past years have i blushed, i never blushed, wants wrong with me.

"You've been nice to be this past couple of weeks...i like it...don't change," i whisper since his close to me now, only a few inches away. He playfully rolls his eyes

"Let's go get the guys," i nod.

We walk to the class that were are supposed to me in right now.

"Are you guys supposed to me in this class" Said the annoying teacher

"Yeah but your class is so boring and i hate looking at your face, so we don't come but can i take some people away from you, yeah, cool ok thank you" I didn't let the teacher talk so i indicated the guys to follow Aaron and I outside.

"So what happened, what do you need," Taylor asked.

"I will tell you everything but i will tell when we get home," I tell the guys

They nod, their heads, we head towards the school parking lot to go to back home.

_____________________________________________________________________

"So what did you want to tell us," James asked.

"Could you all sit in the couch first, you too Aaron," I tell Aaron since he is standing next to me, while the others are facing us. They nod their heads and sit down on the couch.

"Ok so i have something important, don't talk while i'm talking because i'm going to tell a story," They give me confused expressions.

"Your scaring us," Skylar said.

"OK here i go, so......."

***********

(909 words)