Chapter 33

I wake up the next morning knowing that the nightmares are going to begin once again. Getting out of the bed, walking towards the bathroom to have my shower and get ready for the day. Finishing getting ready i open the door of my room and walk downstairs, hearing people whispering. Getting closer to the kitchen i notice that Aaron and Noah are in my house.

"What the fuck are they doing here?" i question the girls and the boys.

"They wanted to apologise to you" Liam say quietly. I stare at both of them and see that they have a big distance between them.

"don't tell them they were fighting," i stare at the kitchen and see that there's a big mess. They both stare at me and for once in my life i feel uncomfortable being the reason why there's so much trouble against two people who i think i love.

"I want to apologise," Said Noah.

"I don't need you apology and don't accept" i say.

"Well the reason i'm here was to apologise but since he is here that won't be happening," Aaron say rolling his eyes.

"Don't start Aaron and now since both of you have apologise, you can now leave my house...Now!" i say and turn around and walk back to my room. I won't go to school to day, no one decide to go.

It's been 3 hours and i haven't left my room since i've cam here. I've just been thinking about everything that has happen to be since I've moved to Canada. Finishing to the think that have happen, i hear my phone ringing, i stand up from my bed and walk towards my nightstand to check who was calling me.

It was someone i wasn't expecting to be calling me after everything he has done to be. I answer the call, "What do you want" i say so bitterly.

"I'm calling because i want to apologise for the things i said to you that night and because we think we have found one of Ben's whereabouts," Said Will

"Wait you found one of Ben's whereabout, what do you mean," i ask being more intrigued.

"Well i'm not going to continue unless you accept my apology."

"Find, now go on about Ben."

"We have found, i guess a base where Ben might be hiding,"

"Can i come with you"

"that's why i'm calling but this is for you since i've been a very shitty brother."

"i'm so happy you actually notice but anyways what time are you coming."

"I will be there an 1 hour with Rachel ok."

"Ok see you then."

i end the call and begin getting ready into more comfortable clothes. An hour later i'm hoping into Will's car. I don't say nothing to him, showing that i don't what to talk to him yet. In the car i notice that Rachel wasn't here and i told myself that this is the only conversation i'm going to have with my Brother.

"Where's Rachel?"

"She is going to meet us there actually we are 5 minutes away"

"Wow it's really close to the house"

"Yeh that's why i called you i started to get worried for you."

"You don't need to worry about me, i can kill him easily the moment i see him."

"You know you can't do that we how many people he has working for him, anyways so how are you coping living alone"

"i'm not living alone, remember my friends from two years ago," he nod his head "Well they moved in with me and we made friends with a group of guys and they live with us since the girls i guess are dating them well i have to ask them though"