Chapter 32

I wake up the next morning feeling that someone was watching me. I open my eyes to see Aaron starring at me, I smile at him and notice that he noticed that I found him staring.

"Um I was about to wake up," his husky morning voice just makes me feel like there is something moving in the stomach. I nod my head and awkwardly look around my room trying to think off any conversation ideas.

It's been a month that we haven't talked and we end up here in my bed, naked and we still haven't had a proper conversation.

I begin to feel that he was starring at me and I turn to face him, he smiles at me and I smile back. Out of nowhere, I feel my lips connecting to Aaron's lips. We make out for what I think is 3 minutes. We pull out and he leans his forehead on mine.

His being really touchy and nice, weird.

"Hey, are you ok?" I question him

"Yeah why wouldn't I be,"

"Well, you've been really touchy since we woke up,"

"Well...um I missed you...as one of my closes friends, yeh?" two things in that sentence, number one he is right we are not together, never was and will never be. Number 2 why would he question his own answer. I wish someone could answer all my questions but that's never going to happen any day soon.

"Yeh, so anyways i think we should get ready for school," i don't want until he answers, i wrap the bed sheet around me and stand up and walk towards my bathroom to have a shower.

After 20 minutes of me getting ready for school, i wait patiently for Aaron to finish getting ready.

We head downstairs to see the group waiting for us.

"Please say you guys are back together" Abbie pleads

"Well first of all, we weren't ever together and second, right now we are ain't together and third we will never be together in the future even if 100 years after" I wish the words i was saying were a lie but let's be honest the chances of Aaron and I being together is none and if we ever did get together all our enemies would use the other person to get to us and the last thing it will make us weak well at least weaker then before.

"Let's just a wait a bit more and then we will annoy the shit out of you because of that sentence you just said," of course Liam had to say that.

"whatever you say," i roll my eyes. Aaron has been really quiet since we started having this conversation, mmmm I wonder what's going on with him.

"Let's go now, we don't want to get there late" Aaron says rolling his eyes. the rest of us just nod our heads and follow Aaron since he was already at the door.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Uhhh, fuck," Aaron curses in my ear. He pulls out of me and kisses me on the lips. He puts on his boxers on and we begin to put out clothes on. When we finally have our clothes on, Aaron turns around and is about to open the door when i stop him.

"Wait let me quickly fix me hair up," i tell Aaron so he doesn't open the door.

"Hurry up, the bell went, we have to get to third" Aaron says really annoyed that i'm taking my time

"Oh fuck off this is your fault, it was your idea and stop whining plus i hate school, we can take out time and i'm done" i roll my eyes and hand gesture telling Aaron to open the door.

He checks to see if someone is there put no one is and we leave the closet to go to third period where probably everyone is waiting of us.

We walk to class and walk straight in not giving a fuck if the teacher says something. As we walk in, i swear i thought i saw Noah but why would he be here? Shaking my head i continue to walk to the group. i look up to the girls to see them like they are looking at something that fell from the heavens and the boys look pissed but in a jealously.

Aaron and I stare at each other really confused not knowing why the heck the girls look like they were about to die for just looking at someone but not in a bad way but in a good way, a pleasurable way.

"There's a new kid and let's say the girls are in love with him" Henry says with his arm crossed annoyed at Abigail.

New guy why? Mmm wait if i think i saw Noah does that mean.... no omg, what am i thinking.

i turn my head around the same time us Aaron does too.

When I see him after all these months, i feel like my life is being crashed. I feel the room spinning and i try to hold onto something. i grab onto Aaron.

"OMG Allie are you ok?" said Bianca

"Yeh... I am" Noah and i keep starring at each other and i can't stop starring at him. i don't know why but i feel mad, happy, angry, scared, trapped, everything. if he is here they know where i'm, Ben knows who I am friends with.

"Um...i need..." i don't finish my sentence, I let go of Aaron and walk past Noah avoiding every stare in the class room and every emotion holding me back. I walk towards the exit when i hear my name being called out.

"Allie?!" It's been so long since i've heard his voice and it sounds the same but different at the same time. i stand still don't know to continue to walk or to turn around and listen to what he has to say.

Standing still trying to think what to do i don't notice that Noah is right behind me and is touching my shoulder

i turn around and realise that i'm only a few inches away from him.

"Don't" i see pain go through his eyes when i say that, he steps back and i realise that the whole group is there watching everything

"Noah, what are you doing here?" I see the guys eyes go wide and notice that now they have realised who the random guy is.

"I came her for you, that night when your broke up with me you didn't let me talk, but i want to tell you that even after you broke up with me that i still love you and i want you to realise that you love me back" i don't know what to say, I don't even know how i feel, i think i still love Noah but i at the same time i think I love Aaron. Just thinking about Aaron, my eyes roam to the group to see where he is and notice that he is walking towards us but he looks so mad.

In that moment I notice what is going through Aaron's mind but i don't have enough time to react when Aaron punches Noah. I step back, confused at my mind, it wants me to stop them but i can't my legs are glued to the ground. i look down looking at my legs as if i stare long enough they would move but they don't, i stare back up and see that the boys are fighting. The rest of the group runs towards them trying to stop them but they cant' they too strong.

Out of nowhere I find myself walking towards them and putting myself in the middle of them and putting my hands out and they actually stop. They stare at me and i notice they have the same emotion but I don't want to think about what i see in their eyes. I just see love and pain, i can see Noah having this emotion towards me but Aaron, he said that we were just friends who have sex when they want too.

"Allie" they both say my name at the same time.

"FUCKING SHUT UP" they both say it at the same time

"JUST STOP, please fucking stop, Noah you can't just come here and say you love me, its been months since i saw you, do you even know what has happen to me..." i turn my head to face Aaron "And Aaron you can't just punch him for no reason, you...." Breathe "I'm tried of my life, both of you stop making it harder then it already is... i need sometime alone" I walk away towards the exit knowing that i'm about to cry.

i could hear them say my name and then hearing them argue again but i won't stop them again.

***************

(1458 words)