Chapter 24

I sit down and stare at them waiting for some type of word or sentence, I wait and wait, probably 5 minutes have passed when all of them stand up and stare at me. The girls look mad and the boys look hurt probably since i didn't tell them, they know how i feel, they suffer the same thing, this is the reason why I didn't want to tell them, they will never forgive me, they will hate me forever, they are going to leave me just like Will did, everyone I know leaves me because I'm the worst human being.

"I'm truly sorry guys, this is exactly why didn't want to tell you, please say something, please." I beg them.

"You should have told us, we would have helped you with your brother," Taylor said

"The reason why I didn't tell you is that you guys would hate me for being like this and because you guys knowing about this stuff is getting you in danger, you know things that you shouldn't know, you are going to leave me just like Will did."

"So you are putting us in danger? Why would you do that." if they ignored my sentence is because they are mad at me.

"That's exactly why I didn't tell you but since you know about the boys and you guys kinda have a relationship with them they can protect you and I will too and you guys knowing this it would put you in aware that someone might go after you... I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just saying...I'm sorry."

I was about to cry but then i felt the warmth from the girls because they were hugging me.

"We forgive you but we just need time to think." Bianca spoke. I nod my head and the girls leave the room to go to their room.

The boys stand up except Aaron "they will forgive you and if not we will make them forgive you ok, they love you, you guys are like sisters, do you really think they will never forgive you? after everything you've ben through." I shrug not knowing what to say to Henry, the boys come towards me and hug me, i just realise that i love the boys like they are my own brothers, well expect Aaron. The boys pull back and smile and walk back upstairs probably back to the girls.

I stand up and Aaron does too, we stare at each other, after a few seconds i tell him to leave "please, just leave you are going to do the same like the rest did."

"I'm not leaving like the rest...the rest of them are not leaving you they just need to think about a few things, they will come back to you"

Aaron moves closer to me and hugs me.

We hug for a long time, i just kept on thinking about what Will said, It's true it's my fault my parents are dead, it's my fault Angela died, it's my fault my friends hate me.

"It's my fault." i tell him not knowing why.

"Nothing is your fault."

"Yes it is, it's my fault my parents are dead, it's my fault my brother hates me, it's my fault that you, the boys and the girls are in danger by just being near me, it's all my fault." Only one tear fell.

"Hey it's not your fault or anything, it's Noah's, his dad and the random dude that killed Angela...ok." he pulled away from our hug and held my head making sure to stare into his chocolate eyes.

"But still it's my fault, it's mostly my fault" i moves my eyes to look around the room.

"i'm going to tell you something, that even the boys don't know about, it's the reason why i turned to this" He points to himself " A week later after you left, my dad got sick and he told me to look after the work, so i did and i guess people heard the news so one of the other gang leaders sent a person to kill me, i was at the mall with my mum and sisters, when suddenly i heard a gun shot, i turn around to see that my mum was shot, i took out my gun and shot the man, my sisters were crying they were only 4 and that's when my heart turn dark, only felt love for my sisters and my dad." He told me

"Thanks for telling me about you and thanks for telling me your story and making me forget about the whole thing," i turn around and walk away.

"Wait where are you going?" Aaron made me turn around.

"Where else, my room."

"Can i come?"

"Yeh sure."

"Thanks." we walk upstairs to my room, and go to sleep, it's been a long day.

_____________________________________________________________________

I wake up in the middle of the night to find everyone in the room and Aaron awake just starring at me, still laying in my bed.

"What's going on, what happen?, are you guys ok?"

"Nothing, we just want to apologise for everything," Abbie said.

"You don't have to apologise, it's me who has too"

"Well you know that we love you, we will never hurt you, we will never to stop being your friends" Skylar said.

"Yeh i know, well goodnight, i'm so tried, can you please leave my room, i still have a few hours until i have to wake up." they all nod their heads and smile, leaving my room.

once everyone leaves around fully turns around and looks at me.

"They all love you, you know that," he looks deep into my eyes.

"Yep, you're all like my siblings." i tell him honestly.

"NO...i mean i'm not like a sibling to you right?" if i was drinking something i would of spat it out.

"Um... if you don't want to, then no." i want to tell him, of course no but i can't really say that, can I?

"oh. Ok that's good." His face reveals a relief face, wait does he like me.

"Wait, why don't you want to be like a brother to me." please say what i want to hear.

"Well because you can't be with your brother" with that said he turn around, turn the lights off and continued to sleep, well fake sleep.

How am i going to face him tomorrow morning, shit.

************

(1041 words)