Chapter 10

When we both entered the house, we walk outside to the swimming pool to meet everyone swimming, when they see us coming they smirked and Henry open his annoying month and said;

"So you guys fucked?" WHAT THE FUCK.

"OMG your so gross, like I would fuck him" I respond honestly.

"your fucking gross," said Aaron, ow that hurt, but i don't know why.

"Well sorry for thinking what everyone was thinking, you both get here at the same time, so we thought you guys went out together,"

"Well we didn't and I am going to bed, see you guys tomorrow," luckily I brought my black long jacket so no one could see my outfit since it had blood all over it.

I walk to my room and have a long shower, get change and lay down on my bed. I begin to think about the nightmares that I will be getting tonight, there always the same. I close my eyes, trying to think about something either than my nightmares and some how my thoughts went towards Aaron, finally sleep consumes me.

_____________________________________________________________________

I once again wake up from the nightmare, this time it was about Angela. I decide that I should get some water, I walked down the stairs. I go downstairs and go to the sink and drink some water. As I finish my drink, I put my glass down, but when I did this I felt like someone was behind me, so I was ready to punch the shit out of person, I turn around and punch the person on the nose, but I soon realise it was Aaron, shit!

"damn, you can punch, Fuck that hurts," he said but sounded weird since he was pinching his nose since it was bleeding.

"OMG, I'm so sorry, i thought you were going to kill me or kidnap me, here let me help you," He laughed, I have never seen him laugh, but then I remembered why he was laughing, he was making fun of me so I glared at him and if looks could kill, he would be dead.

I then remembered that I punched him in the nose, i felt kind bad so I grab his hand, it's felt weird but right, I drag him to the couch and made him sit down.

"Stay here, I will be back," he nods, I go back to the kitchen and get a wet towel, I go back to him and stand between his legs, it felt weird but I liked it. I put the wet cloth on his nose and clean it up a bit and leave it on. As I was doing this Aaron was staring and so was I and we didn't break the eye contact, until I remembered that I hate him...well I try to repeat it to myself, that i do. I look away, after a few seconds he speaks.

"Why did you come down here?"

"I was thirsty," he nods, then there was that awkward silence, after a few seconds he says, "and you had a nightmare," I was in shocked how did he know i had a nightmare,"How do you know?," he lifts his hand up to my cheek and says: " you are sweating," I just nod my head and he keeps his hand on my cheek, then he talk again: "You were screaming, who was it about," I just stare at him, should i tell him..."Someone I loved," as I said that he removed his hand away from my face, as quick as he could, we again have an awkward moment and I decide that I should go to bed, "Um I going to bed, see you tomorrow," he just nods but I swear I heard him say goodnight.

_____________________________________________________________________

I wake up this morning after having my nightmares again, as I try to ignore it, I get up and get ready for school, I have my shower, get change ( my outfit today was a red tank top and blue ripped denim shorts with a black belt and my black vans), do my hair and put light makeup on. When going downstairs I begin to remember what happened last night and the only thought I had was, is Aaron still here? I walk into the kitchen and find everyone there including Aaron and he was cooking breakfast.

wow never knew bad boy could cook and that's what I exactly said: "I never knew bad boy could cook," Everyone just smiled at me even Aaron and I returned the smile.

After breakfast, we all go into the cars and drove to school. when we reach school we go to our first-period class, which I have with Aaron and its History. We take our sits and class begins.

I begin to feel that someone is poking me, I open my eyes and see that Aaron is trying to wake me up and that everyone has already left and it was just us in the classroom. I stand up and put all my stuff in my bag and begin to walk out. but before i could leave, I felt a hand on my wrist and then being pushed into the wall.

"What the fuck do you think your doing," I said as i glared at him.

"Why did you go there?"

"Go where?"

"You know, racing, cars, why?"

"Oh, you know exactly why I went there, you saw it, and I am capable of doing much worse than that and if you don't let go, i might actually do it."

With that said he was in shock, I pushed him and walked out of the classroom. I don't care if he finds out but if my friends find out that is going to be horrible, they are going to be in danger and I don't want that.