Chapter 28

I wake up the next morning finding myself dressed with Aaron's shirt and finding Aaron next to me sleeping shirtless. I could get used to waking up like this every single morning...wait what am i saying no, i don't want to wake up with Aaron next to me every single morning that's just boring...pfft.

I watch as Aaron sleeps, i know creepy but i'm thinking of telling him that we should not tell the others of us having sex. We already had sex 3 times. The first time was obviously when we had our fight yesterday morning and then when we had our shower after the twins left. After we had our shower we went downstairs to find all the guys watching a Disney movie with the twins. They told us why we took so long and noticed we've been gone for an hour. We told them we continued to fight and then we stopped fighting and talked about the twins and how they were kidnapped and then we told them that i went to have shower and Aaron also went to have shower but in the room next door where he would sleep before he came to my room. Then they said ok and then we spend the whole day watching Disney movies since the twins loved them. We all went to bed after a long day of just watching Disney movies. Aaron and i put the twins to sleep in the spare room, we went back to my room and we got horny and had sex again. We had to be so quiet which i hated but we don't want the other to find out, then we eventually fell asleep and went to bed.

"I know i'm hot and all but it's creepy how you've been starring at me for a long moment." i chuckle and then i went serious.

"I was thinking that maybe... we should um not to tell the others about us having um sex?" my statement turned into a question, i don't know why but i hope he says that we should tell the guys but we are not in a relationship so why should we?.

"Yeh um i think we um should" He said but he wasn't starring at me like he always does when he talks to me, probably I'm just thinking about something stupid. He then continues:

"But doesn't been we should stop, right." he goes on top of me and begins kissing me, he begins to rock his hips and i moan.

"Yeh-h do-esn't me-an we have to stop, i-f yo-u wa-nt we could, do an-ything y-ou w-ant." i tell him honestly

"What do you want me to do," He whispered in my ear. I got an idea

"I don't know show me." When i finished my sentence his kisses me, hard. He sucks on my neck, hiting my weak spot and i moan his name.

"Aaron!" I put my hand on his bare Abs moving it slowly down on his hard erection. I palm him through his boxer shorts and then quickly slip my hand inside of them stroking his long member. He moans softly while kissing my neck and then i feel him twitch on my hand. I take out of my hand, fully aware that he is not going to like that.

"What are you doing?" He glared at me but in a lustful way.

"Oh nothing, just time to get out of bed." i smile at him. i hear him growl under his breath. He grabs my hips and spins me around so that i'm facing him. I was only wearing his t-shirt and my panties so he can easily do whatever he wants. Out of nowhere he grabs my ass, hard. For some reason this turn me on even more. I climb on top of him pushing him down by his shoulders onto the bed.

"I want to do something for you." i stare straight into his brown eyes He nods.

"Stand up." i demand him, which he gladly does and stand beside the bed.

I kneel down in front of him becoming face to face with his erection. I yank off his boxers in one easy pull. I grab his erection and lick the tip of his, then fully putting him in my month. He tasted so good, i pop my head down and up on his erection. I hear him cruse and say my name. After about 5 minutes of giving him a blow job i was ready to get i want i wanted.

"Lay back in bed." i tell him after taking out his erection out of my month. Once he was laying down on his back, I swing one of my legs over him, straddling him, i could feel him underneath me begging to go inside of me but I move my hips onto his.

"Allie, please" He begs me which i smile at. I lift my hips up and grab his erection and aline it to my entrance and sit on his dick letting it fill me. I moan as i rode him fast. He started moving his him in synch with mine pounding into me faster and deeper. I knew he was about to release when i felt him twitch inside of me. I get off him and put my head down towards his dick and take him in mouth and sucking him dry until he was unable to cum anymore. He moans loud then ever and i realise that we are not alone in the house and that there are two kids in the house in the room next door.

Suddenly we hear a knock on the door

"Are you guys ok, we heard a weird noise coming from here" said Taylor.

"Um yeh we were just watching a movie" i tell her.

"Why are you watching a movie so early" i check the clock on the wall and see that it's 7 o'clock.

"It's not early, it's only 7 o'clock plus there's no rule that says we can't watch a movie at 7 o'clock in the morning.

"Sorry ok, just remember we have school in an hour" I hear Taylor's foot steps going away until i hear her bedroom door shut.

"That was close again" i tell him

"Yeh, but it was hot what you just did." He smirks and flips us over, so now he is on top of me.

"Do you think we were loud." i ask worried

"i don't know but like you said we were watching a movie." i nod my head and smile at him.

Aaron gets off me and off the bed, he helps me get to the shower since i was swore, we get ready and head downstairs. Aaron and i decided to stay at home.

"Hey guys Aaron and i are not going to school since we are going to look after the twins and try to find out about Ben and the people who kidnapped them" the guys nod their heads. i give them two car keys so they can drive back home. they leave the house and Aaron and i make sure they actually leave.

_____________________________________________________________________

(2 hours later)

Right now i'm straddling Aaron as he sucks on my neck, i move my mouth to his and we begin to have a heated make out, i move my lips with the same rhythm as Aaron when suddenly we hear something coming from upstairs.

"What was that?" i tell Aaron.

"The twins might of woken up, let me check on them" i nod my head and get off him. I sit down back on the couch and watch as he goes back upstairs.

i decide to have a drink of water, i walk towards the kitchen where someone covers my mouth and then another pair of hands going down to my legs carrying me. I kick and kick and finally get the persons hands off my leg, i bite the persons hand who is covering my mouth, i run towards the drawer where we keep the knives. I grab the biggest knife just in time where one of them pulls my hair. I get dragged on the floor but i make sure my hold on the knife is tight enough so i don't let go of it. I bring my head upwards and stab the person who was pulling my hair, i turn around and kick the other guy, i go on top of him and stab him multiple times, when i was sure that he was dead i go back to the first guy i stabbed, he was taking out his gun, i quickly run towards him and stab him multiple times until his dead.

"What happened" Aaron comes downstairs just in time.

"It's Ben."

"Are you sure it's him who send them."

"Yeh i remember them"

"where do you think he is hiding."

"He is not hiding, he is just waiting for the perfect moment to attack and i don't know where he could be."

************

(1481 words)