epilogue

It's been over five years  since I had the twins and since they were born and everything has been perfect. We moved houses to live in bigger house since at lot has change. My family has expanded a lot, Aaron and I love each other so much that we had another kid, we had a baby girl whose name is Angela. I thanked over and over when Aaron give me and the idea to name our baby girl Angela, he know how much Angela meant to me. She was born a month ago, she remains me of Bella when she was born. My babies are getting so big.

Now to brother Will, since he found out about what Rachel did to him, he has changed, his quiet, only happy when he sees the kids. So, i called Jim to tell him, i have someone on mind that can take over, and that was my brother. He will be occupied and still have the chance to look for love. He left a year ago, I really miss him but we call whenever we can. His coming today since today and is Christmas. So i'm jumping up and down.

Henry and Abbie, They have two kids, A girl who is 4 and then a boy who is 2, The girls name is Isabella and Cameron. They too got pregnant a year later. One week later after they go married, they found out Abbie was Pregnant. Abbie and Henry live in this house too, reason why we got a bigger house.

Bianca and Liam, have two kids. A boy and a girl, Bianca hid her pregnancy from all of us, when i give birth to the twins, she was 5 months old when she told us. She would wear really baggy clothes all of the time and since it was winter no one would ask her question. She would fight with Liam all the time, she would scream that he only wants her for sex but he said he didn't and she knew, she just didn't want to tell him. When she told us, she showed us and her stomach was small for a 5 month old, they were worried about the baby until they said it was ok. her baby boy is 4 months younger then the twins and their baby girl is 2 years, they got married after they had Xander and their baby girl is Emily.

Skylar and Jacob, they had three kids, all boys, one is 4, then 3, then 2, they got marry 6 months ago and they also live with us in the mansion. their sons are named Grayson, Carson and Asher.

Taylor and Ethan are married but don't have kids...at least yet since she is 6 months pregnant, she also lives with us in the mansion.

Lucy and James had a one girl who is three and her name Camila. she is the quietest out of all the kids. Lucy and James goes married 4 months before Camila was born.

"Mommy Luca and I want to show you something," Little Bella's voice takes me out of my thoughts of this beautiful and perfect life that i'm so grateful.
"Show me, baby," Bella laughs and Luca joins in, they go down on the floor and start to do the worm dance thing but it look more like they are struggling.
"What are you guys doing," My husband voice comes into the kitchen.
"Daddy look out us," Luca laughs loudly, Aaron looks so amused, it reminds me of something the twins did when they were a year old.

*flashback*
"baby?" Aaron calls for me, since i've been in the bathroom for a long, i taking a bath since the twins are a sleep
"Yeh?"
"Are you ok," Aaron walks in and closes the door
"Yeh just taking a bath, it's so relaxing,"
"You look so hot right now," I roll my eyes, it's been a long time since we have had sex, with the twins crying every moment we try anything, nothing happens and when we go to sleep, we are too exhausted to do anything. thinking more about it, i'm relaxed, the twins are sleeping, everyone is downstairs when can maybe do something.
I bite my lip, missing him being inside of me, I put my finger down into my pussy and play with myself.
"Please stop, unless you want be to fuck you," Aaron growls
"Fuck me please, Aaron please, it's been too long,"
"With pleasure," He walks closer to me and takes me out of the bath, carrying me into out bedroom placing my down on our bed.
"We have to be quiet," Aaron whispers, i turn around and see that the twins are sleeping in their crib ( we have a bigger one here and two in their room), i nod my head.
Aaron rushes to unzip his pants, taking them off with his boxers. Seeing his length after so long, I rush to go grab it and a line it to my entrance but before Aaron has the chance to put it in me, The babies begin to...fart fucking fart and a lot. Aaron and i begin to laugh causing the babies to wake up and cry again. There goes my chance for having sex.

*End of flashback*

I think Aaron knew what i was thinking because he smiles and said
"I love that memory,"
"Yeh but i can't annoyed when i think about it,"he smirks
"If you want we can finish what we started," He suggests, which i would lovely take but right now everyone is about to come downstairs or come in to have dinner for Christmas.
"I would love to finish it but we can't right now maybe later," He nods his head and kisses me on the forehead before going to my lips, i hear the kids say 'eww' and run off but Aaron keeps on kissing me.
"I don't want to see my sister share spit with anyone in my life," Of course Will comes in here without knocking or anything.
"Nice to see you too Will," i roll my eyes.
"Hi Baby sis," He hugs me and i pull away.
"I'm not a baby anymore," i fold my arms and pout.
"But you share act like one," Will and Aaron begin to laugh but i glare at Aaron who tries to cover it up with a cough, ohh he is not getting anything tonight. i think Aaron noticed what i was thinking because he looked sad, service you right for laughing at me.
"Whipped," My brother say coughing at the start and end.

_____________________________________________________________________

Right now we are siting down on our table outside in the garden. My life is so perfect right now but it's not going to last forever. Aaron and i are going to begin working again but for now i will enjoy this moments with my best friends, brother, kids and my husband, MY FAMILY...
********
(1165 words)