Chapter 29

I wake up the next morning and get ready for school. i wake up Aaron.

"Aaron wake up with have to go to school" He turns around and faces me, he grabs me and puts me on top of him and says

"Maybe we should stay and do other stuff" He tries to take my shirt off.

"Hey no, they are going to begin noticing something is going on" he rolls his eyes and lets go of me.

I walk away from him just in case he tries anything else and actually makes me want to stay. i go into the bathroom and have a shower. i forgot that i left the door unlock and found Aaron facing me.

He smirks and i know what he was going to do, he begins to go down until he is completely bending down facing exactly near my part. He pushes his head and begins to lick me up, i put my hands on each side of the shower wall to hold me from falling.

"A-aron wh-at ar-e you do-ing?" I try not to moan. Aaron pulls away and stares up at me.

"What do you think i'm doing?" he question me with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know." i do know, Aaron ignored my questions and goes back into eating me out.

_____________________________________________________________________

"You taste so fucking good." Aaron walk up to me and begins to kiss me, i pull away.

"Hey please stop, you already got what you wanted"

"So you are telling me you didn't want my little gift"

"i can't ague about that, but please i'm sore right now i just want to get changed"

"ok fine, lets go" He grabs my head and takes me to my closet and he gets changes himself.

After i decided to change into my outfit, we go downstairs to find everyone waiting for us.

"What took you guys so long" said Liam

"Because i took a shower first and he waited and then he took a shower. it took some time, not like you guys who share the shower"

"Oh shut up, you will be doing the same with Aaron just wait" if only they knew we already do, from the corner of my eye i could see that Aaron was smirking.

"Never anyways lets go to school" i walk towards my car key and go outside waiting for the others to come out.

we drive in three different cars and go to school.

_____________________________________________________________________

(skip till second period)

"Miss my teacher would like to talk to your student Alison," What the fuck is Aaron doing

"Do you have a note," said my teacher.

"Yeh here" Aaron comes inside the classroom and hands a piece of paper to the teacher.

"How long does she need Alison for?"

"I don't know exactly but she told me it might be until the end of this period and that if Alison could bring her belongings" Aaron said innocent but i knew he was lying about this whole thing.

"ok Alison you can go with Aaron" i pick my stuff up and walk towards the door following Aaron. Once we were kinda far away from the class, I turn around and face him.

"What the fuck do you want Aaron." i ask him pissed.

"I want you" i couldn't react fast enough when suddenly i found myself in the school closet, oh how cliche.

"Really you want to have sex right now and here."

"Yep right here and right now" he begins to take his jeans off with his boxers. i can never forget how big he is, just seeing it makes me do whatever Aaron wants.

"Princess my eyes are up here" I roll my eyes he only calls me princess whenever i stare at him.

"Let's make this quick and stop being so horny" I tell him, he nods and begins.

___________________________________________________________________

Aaron is thrusting inside of me when i hear the bell ring, telling us that class is over and to go to our break.

"Aar-on, fuck, the fucking, ahhh bell went" i try to speak but i can't.

"Ju-st a bit more, i-m so, clo-se, fuck, your so tight." He whispers at the end.

The doors open and in comes the whole group, fucking hell no. i push Aaron off me and try to put my clothes back on.

"We can explain, just let us get changed" I tell them, they were just smirking, they nod their heads and close the door.

"I fucking told you stop but you didn't" i whisper yell at Aaron.

"Hey calm down, they were going to find out eventually." of course he thinks this is nothing, if someone else saw us, it could of been spread and our enemies could of found out and would use each other to get us to do anything for them well at least i would do anything for Aaron.

Aaron and i get dressed and try to fix ourselves up and we go outside to face all of them.

"well it's about time you two fuck for a moment their i thought you guys became so close that you would think each other like siblings." of course Bianca says that.

"Ok?" i'm confused i thought they would be mad.

"How long has this been going for."

"It's been going for a few days" i tell them, they nod their heads and walk away

I turn around to face Aaron and he shrugs probably confused too.

_____________________________________________________________________

(skip school until evening time)

"So Allie i was thinking that maybe we should invited a few people for a small party since every party it gets out of hand." Says Lucy.

"Ok,"

_____________________________________________________________________

(skip until people are coming back)

"ok let's play truth or dare," said Taylor.

"what are we, 10" why do we have to play this when we are 18 years old.

"Allie you go first, truth or dare," of course Taylor had to do this, right now it's all of us with 5 guys from school who i don't know their names and 5 girls who i don't know and don't care about.

"dare," i say bored.

"I dare you to kiss Sam." Said Abbie.

I roll my eyes and walk up to one of the guys who name is Sam i bend down and kiss him but he doesn't let me go, i had to push him off but he smirks. i shake my head and walk back to my spot.

I look over Aaron and see that he is fucking mad, he stares back up at me and walks off.

"What happen." Ethan asks.

"i don't know but i do know is that i don't want to play this anymore, i'm going to my room." i leave without them stopping me.

I go upstairs into my room to find that Aaron isn't there. Thinking that maybe he is in the guest room getting some more of his clothes. I lay down in on the bed and wait for him but eventually fall asleep.

I wake up to my room and find that Aaron is not there. i go to the guest bedroom and find him laying on the bed, i don't bother him and go back to my room to get to sleep.

*************

(1168 words)