First Love

Adrianna Diaz

Dad kept blabbering about how I should be careful in school and not to give in to any temptation especially drugs and such.

I was kinda listening to him and kinda not. It all still felt unreal to me. Being back in college, being young again and seeing mom.

The car stopped and I quickly stepped out.

"Take care, Anna. Call me when you need anything." dad flew me a kiss and drove off.

I stared at the big building in front of me. Montclair College Prep School.

This was a private school and most that went to this school were celebrities or their children. If not, then just someone born from a very rich family. So in this school, celebrity or not, we were all equal in each others' eyes.

I was part of those who were born in a rich family. Our source of wealth was banking.

I fixed my red skirt and black and white checkered,long sleeved blouse before entering school. The girls were so pretty and I was pretty too. I looked at myself in the mirror by the school's entrance and admired myself for a few minutes.

This year, I was a sophomore in college. Of all years I could've been brought back to why'd it have to be this year? As I was walking to my classroom, I see him walking towards my direction.

Michael.

*

Michael Jackson

Montclaire College Prep School. We meet again.

It was so refreshing to see how everyone dressed and seeing the afro hairstyle again, although I stopped wearing mine. I laughed to myself as I saw someone sitting on the bench reading an X-Men comics. I shake my head and proceeded to walk to my building.

I couldn't help but think, of all years I could've been brought back, why this time? I looked down on my shoes as more and more questions flooded my mind while I made my way to my designated classroom for the day. When I couldn't find the answers to most of my questions I decided to look up and that's when I caught sight of her, walking towards my direction.

Adrianna..

She was looking straight as she walked forward. It seemed like she was walking in slow motion and her heels was echoing through the building. She was getting closer and closer to me. I gulped.

I stood still, waiting for her to pass by me. I couldn't look her in the eyes. Did the same thing happen to her too? Is she from the future? All the harsh words we've exchanged with each other played in my head. I ball my fist and looked down as I started to move forward.
She passes me and I turn to look at her. She didn't look back. Seems like it's only me who returned from the future.

I let out a sigh.

-

Classes were done and I didn't want to hang around school so I walked to where I parked my Mercedes Benz.

"Hey, Mike!" an arm swung around my shoulder.

"Hey, man." I laughed and we did our handshake. Donny Osmond. He's been my friend since high school and he's 1/5 Osmond Brothers.

He leans his back on my car and crosses his foot on the other. "I met this sophomore chick at the hallway and she's having a house party. I figured we should go and don't worry, we got a blind date for you." he chuckled.

"Sure." I knew who it was. And all I have to do was make her not like me so she couldn't involve herself with me.

"We could get ready at your place, right?" he asked.