The New Beginning

Adrianna finds herself waking up to their master bedroom. She quickly sits up and sees the tv was still on and  Michael beside her slowly waking up from his slumber.

"My husband.." she says as she hugs Michael tightly.

"My wife.." Michael says back and kisses Adrianna's cheek.

Their moment was interrupted though by the news headline.

"Jacko's sham marriage and inside their shattered world!"

Adrianna groans and reaches for the remote. "Fuck the filthy tabloid press."

Michael smiles and they run to the bedroom across theirs to see Prince and Paris still asleep.

"They're getting pretty big." Michael comments before turning to Adrianna. "Want a third baby?" He pulls her body close to his.

"Oh Michael." she gently hits Michael's chest.

"What? We'll call our third child, blanket." He bites his bottom lip.

Adrianna laughs and wraps her arms around Michael's neck. "Sure." her face inches away from him. "If you catch me, though." she dashes out the room and Michael follows behind her.

Meanwhile, present day Donny goes on a blind date that is not going great. Behind him, he hears a man lecturing his date about her makeup and he expresses disgust. But then the woman defends herself. 

Donny stands up from his seat and makes his way over to the woman to help her out. It's Merle.

* A week later *

Michael and Adrianna takes her dad out for lunch with Prince and Paris, as well as Katherine and Joseph. Adrianna then shares to Michael that Merle and Donny are getting married. Merle had finally told Donny what kept them apart and they'd agreed to adopt and travel the world together. While Darryl is doing great as a businessman.

* The week after *

Michael hands Adrianna a book written by Stacey who happens to call just to know if they had received the book and promises to call again when she gets back from Europe.

They then talk about how Stacey had gotten better at not staying in her comfort zone ever since, before deciding to take a walk at the park with the children.

Both of their phones ring, with reminders from the district law office that their divorce will be nullified if they don’t turn in their final divorce papers within three months. The two smile at one another, happy to let the paperwork go unfiled.

Michael puts on his disguise and they all drive down the park.

Out on their walk, Adrianna spots a familiar face walking by. It’s Noah, who stops to zip up his son’s coat. Adrianna smiles and turns back to her own family, but she hasn’t gone unnoticed. Noah turns to look at Adrianna as she walks away, and smiles.

When you have to fight this enemy called the world, you need someone to stand by your side without hesitation, your partner forever. We survive in this tough world with comradeship.