✡ Future ✡

"What do you mean by that?" Namjoon neared to his father. Mr Kim sighed, it was obvious that he didn't know how to start.

"Listen we need to send Hoseok away..." Namjoon furrowed his brows. A look of concern appeared on Mr Kim's face.

"Did you know that Taehyung breaths with Hoseok right? Isn't that why you brought Hoseok to him?.." Namjoon reasoned with Mr Kim but he was persistent on his decision.

" Namjoon listen... That boy.., Hoseok. He-" Mr Kim was cut as Taehyungs slow but shivering steps were heard.

"What... are you talking about?.." Taehyung stepped forward and faced Mr Kim. Namjoon felt that things were gonna get messy.

"Taehyung, I'm sending Hoseok away." Mr Kim stood in front of his son. This was the first time he ordered Taehyung something.

"Father... No, you can't. " Taehyung said it with all confidence but you could see all his fears with just a look at his eyes. He was afraid. Afraid to lose Hoseok...

"Taehyung if I said he's going then he is! Don't disobey me." Mr Kim snapped out on Taehyung. Of course, this was not enough to stop him.

After a long and exhausting fight between Taehyung and his father, Taehyung was almost ready to beg to his father.

As Mr Kim ordered his men to take Hoseok out Hoseok struggled to set himself free. He had nowhere to go no one to be with.

As Hoseok was pulled out Jimin ran to him trying to free his brother from bodyguards. It was no use he was too weak for them.

"Father maybe we should think-" Namjoon stepped in between them trying to fix the situation.

"Fuck, where is Jungkook when we need him the most?!" Namjoon mumbled to himself while trying to keep them both calm. For insurance Jin was standing right behind Namjoon.

"Taehyung-" Hoseok shouted as the doors closed. Taehyung instantly ran behind him but Mr Kim grabbed him by his arm and pulled him back.

"Why?..." Taehyung lowered his head, bangs covering his face. Just like a forest after a storm, everything went quiet.

"Just go back Taehyung..." Mr Kim patted Taehyung's shoulders. Namjoon was as worried as Taehyung. Hoseok now was alone with a boy who was his brother.

Taehyung walked away slowly. As he passed Jin saw a glimpse of his face. A soulless being walked passed him. The old Taehyung was back...

******

"What the fuck is happening??!" Jimin cursed, staring to the front door. Hoseok was as confused as Jimin. Why would Mr Kim do that? Did he do something wrong?

"Did... I do something wrong?" Hoseok gripped his servant suit. Jimin shook his head, grabbed Hoseok by his arms.

"No Hyung you didn't! Something is wrong in this house! The people, the location, even the house itself!" Jimin pointed at the mansion which was covered in all black.

" Hyung lets go back to our house. Mom is waiting for you... " Jimin pulled on Hoseok's arm trying to get him away from the front door.

Hoseok stepped forward following Jimin. He glimpsed back, taking one last look at the mansion.

Hoseok POV

I turned around looking back at the mansion. Remembering the time I spent with them. They were...different. But still beautiful in their way.

Suddenly pain shot through me. What about Master...? Will he be okay alone? He will probably find a better person to be his servant...

Why does it hurt so much then? Hoseok you were only a servant... Nothing more. But I wish I was more than that. I wish at least I could be his friend.

3 Rd Person POV

"Hoseok come onn-" Jimin pulled Hoseok's arm, excitement showed on his face. But Hoseok was not at his best mood.

"Mom will be very happy to see you! She will cook your favourite dishes every day!  We will be happy again-" as Jimin continued to talk about the beautiful future he dreamed about, Hoseok stopped him.

"Dad... What about him?.." All the happiness from Jimin's face dropped in a second. He lowered his head and slightly shook it.

"Why do we have to talk about him now? If you're curious he left the house. Mom and I were alone all this time.." Jimin held back his tears but Hoseok saw his eyes.

"It will be fine though-" Jimin smiled, "Now you're back, we will be fine again" he hugged Hoseok tightly.

"Yes, everything will be fine.." Hoseok hugged Jimin back. They spend quite a time talking to each other on the road back.

But Hoseok still had hope that maybe he will return to the Port Mafia mansion. He will see Taehyung again.

However Hoseok was still unaware of their future...

To be continued

________________________

A new ch I guess?

Y'all are so kind like I'm - 
🙇‍♂️

Thank you all so much for reading it