⬇Forgotten⬇

"Master!"

A voice kept calling out. As Taehyung became more conscious it kept getting louder. He opened his eyes, a blurry figure was kneeling on his side holding his hand for dear life.

"You're loud..." Taehyung growled. After hearing his voice Hoseok nearly held himself back from crying. As Taehyung became more aware of his surroundings, Hoseok helped him to sit on his back.

"Master! I'm glad you're awake it's been a week!" Hoseok teared up as he held on to Taehyung's hand. Taehyung furrowed his brows as he pulled his hand away from Hoseok.

"Who are you?" 

Teahyung furrowed his brows looking at the boy whose eyes were filled with tears. Hoseok got closer to him blinking a few times. He squeezed Taehyung's hand, now with both hands.

"M-master, it's me Hoseok."

"Are you one of my servants? Who permitted you to touch me however you like?"

Taehyung's words made Hoseok freeze in his place. He didn't even have time to process what happened when Taehyung quickly pushed his hands away harshly. Hoseok immediately got up, he bowed down.

"Sorry Master... I should've ", Tears fell from Hoseok's eyes as he continued, " I should've known my place..."

"Yeah, that's way better. Now leave I'd like to rest."

Hoseok didn't know what to say in front of those words. All he could do was, bow and leave. Just when he was about to open the door Taehyung stopped him.

"Hey, can you turn around?"

Hoseok's eyes lit up he immediately turned his head, hoping that maybe Taehyung remembered him. But when he saw Taehyungs cold gaze he knew that it was no use.

"What's your name?"

"Hoseok, sir."

"Hoseok huh... Hmm, you can leave."

Hoseok went outside he couldn't hold back his tears. He ran downstairs just then he bumped into a tall figure.

"Ohh, look who it is! My dear Hose- Wait what happened?" 

Jungkook held Hoseoks shoulders, kneeling a little to see his face. Hoseok tried his best to get himself together but it was no use. He kept sobbing whenever he tried to say something. 

"Shh, it's fine calm down... Let's go I'll make something for you to drink."

They slowly made their way to the kitchen, while Jungkook held Hoseok close to himself. As they walked past the servant's main hall, Yoongi saw them. 

"Hoseok! What happened to you?"

Yoongi panicked when he saw Hoseok's puffed-up eyes and paled-up skin. Jungkook sighed and even rolled his eyes at Yoongi who was more worried than Hoseok himself.

" You're not helping now, are you? Can't you see he's stressed why are you stressing him out more?"

"Shut up for a bit will you?"

They both were now filled with anger, just when they were about to hit each other, Hoseok murmured something quietly. Both of them stopped and looked at each other. Hoseok raised his head with his reddened eyes he stared at Jungkook.

"Master... didn't recognize me..."

To be continued

__________________________