◀⚛Amnesia⚛▶

"Mom I will be going now. " Hoseok smiled as his mother caressed his cheeks. It was early in the morning, Hoseok was now going to leave to go back and talk with Mr Kim.

"But darling are you sure you don't want to say goodbye to Jimin?" She glanced behind to Jimin's room. Hoseok smiled at her and slowly shook his head.

"He will be fine, mom..." Hoseok took her hands and squeezed them tightly. After giving a thought she also agreed. Jimin was understanding but he would never let Hoseok go.

After taking for a while Hoseok left his house just to be with who he dearly cared for.

****

"Master...Please..." a whimpering voice was heard from the end of the hall. Her voice echoed through the walls but there was no answer from the other side of the door. Then a slow almost impossible to hear footsteps got closer to the door.

"Leave..." A deep and harsh voice replied. Only a word was enough to make the poor girl shiver to her bones.

"Y-yes..master" she bowed even though no one was there and ran with all her power. She shuddered her way downstairs, as the whole household was looking at her with hope. She stood there for a moment and only shook her head.

"God this kid... " Jin covered his face as Namjoon sat beside him. From the day that Hoseok left the house nothing but only bad luck covered the whole house.

Taehyung was almost dead, not eating, not talking, probably not even sleeping either. As if they took his soul away...

And Jungkook went missing. Even at the times, he left the house he would send a letter back to the house to tell that he is fine and will be back in no time. But this time he disappeared for good.

"Namjoon, I can't...These children– I–" Jin stuttered on his words, he was ready to fall at any moment. Namjoon knew how much Jin adored them, just like his own family...

"Don't worry calm down... You will get worse..." Namjoon slowly reached for Jin's hair as he slowly stroked it. Jin melted on Namjoon's comforting affection.

"MASTER!!!"

A voice startled both Namjoon and Jin. Namjoon immediately stood up, looking for the source of the voice. As his eyes wandered around the door he saw one of their men running towards them, panting heavily.

"MASTER! HOSEOK!! HE- " he wasn't able to finish his words as a loud door slam and footsteps were heard. Suddenly the whole house was covered in dark mana, almost to the level of choking someone. It got hard to breathe some of the butlers started to choke on air.

"Shit- Tae..." Namjoon felt the calm before the storm. He glanced at a silhouette of Taehyung who had no insanity left. He was almost ready to lose his mind the only name was enough to trigger him...

"We...re..?" Taehyung asked, hardly keeping his balance. Dark mana was now at the level of deadly but no one dared to talk when even breathing loudly was scary enough.

"On the... fourth entrance. A-a dangerous m-mana was detected... A-and a human...t-too." Butler bowed as it got harder for him to breathe he collapsed.

"H-hook... I'm coming..." Taehyung's expression instantly changed. He didn't know what to feel. Happiness? Fear? Worry? Or perhaps all of them.

Taehyung ran his way downstairs, disappearing in a glimpse. Namjoon didn't even have the time to acknowledge the situation. When he realised that Taehyung was running into their trap he ran outside ordering his men to follow him.

****

Meanwhile, Hoseok was now confronting a man with a scarf covering half of his face. He knew that he was in danger but also knew he had nowhere to run.

"What do you want?" Hoseok tried his best to keep his calm. In these situations, Namjoon taught him to never show a sign of fear.

"Poor boy... You should've stayed at home..." He grabbed his scarf and slid it down slowly. Hoseok stepped back fear covered his eyes.

"Neverending amnesia..."

An arrow appeared on-air, pointing specifically to Hoseok's head. Hoseok understood that there was no way of running or dodging this. For the last time, he thought about his family his beloved ones and... Taehyung...

"I'm sorry master... I couldn't help you at all..." Hoseok felt his sight getting barrier as tears flooded. He closed his eyes, as the last drop of tear flowed down.

"HOSEOK!!!"

Hoseok immediately opened his eyes stared at the figure running towards him. Everything slowed down for a moment, they both stared at each other as Taehyung ran with all his power towards Hoseok.

"NO! MASTER DON'T!!!" As the arrow got closer Hoseok understood that Taehyung was trying to save him. But it was impossible to dodge it he wasn't going to make it.

But at the time only thing Taehyung felt was fear. The fear of losing Hoseok, him being hurt. He jumped on the front, arrow hitting his back. Hoseok stood there as Taehyung hugged him with all his might.

"Master..." Hoseok felt Taehyung's hand slipping down from his back slowly. Taehyung wobbled then stepped back. He caressed Hoseok's paled up face. As the arrow started to disappear into dust Taehyung fell on Hoseok's arms.

Not being able to hold him properly, Hoseok also fell on his knees hugging Taehyung's weak body. Taehyung kept touching Hoseok's hand squeezing it as if he was afraid to lose it.

"Hoseok... I missed you." He weakly whispered. As the arrow disappeared Taehyung kept on getting weaker. The hand he dearly clasped on was now slipping away. He had no strength to grab or talk.

"Master... No, I'm sorry, please..." Hoseok sobbed at him stroking his face and hugging his body. Taehyung smiled at him, his sight getting more blurry as the time passed.

"Hoseok...I lo-.." Taehyung lost his consciousness, before even being able to finish his sentence. His hands slipped down his doll-like face paled.

"Master... Please don't leave..me!"

To be continued