◾☯Soulless☯◾

A week later 

"Hoseok, darling" a voice was heard as the morning sun shined from the window. Hoseok opened his eyes for a moment he thought that he was in a dream. The sun shined on his eyes he suddenly saw a silhouette of a man calling his name oh so sweetly. 

"Master..?" Hoseok mumbled. He suddenly opened his eyes in the hope of seeing Taehyung. But there was no trace of Taehyung, he realized that it was just a dream. Tears filled his eyes the feeling of loneliness filled him.

"Hoseok?" His mother called for the fourth time. Hoseok flinched, the door cracking scared him. His mother peeked inside looking for Hoseok. Their eyes met for a moment, his mother saw the pain on Hoseok.

"Mom! Haha, I'm sorry I didn't hear you!" Hoseok smiled but his mother knew that he was faking it. She approached him slowly, sat next to him.

"Hoseok you're not happy, are you?" Hoseok paled a fear covered his face. His mother smiled and reached for his hair. She slowly stroked it. Hoseok remembered how much he missed his mother, this house.

"Listen I felt that you're not happy here... After everything that your father has done and the things that happened to you...", she continued stroking Hoseok's hair, " I was so happy when you came back, I thought that we would be together again but I can see you're not happy with us..."

"N-no mom that's not how it is." Hoseok took his mother's hands and squeezed them. His mother smiled knowing his son too well she shook her head. Hoseok tried to hide it but no use, she knew him too well.

"Hoseok your happiness is my happiness. So go after it... I know it's not here." Hoseok held back his tears and jumped on his mother's warm embrace. He looked up for a moment , she beautifully shined on the sunlight, looking like a fallen angel.

"Mom, thank you." Hoseok burried his head on her chest. She smiled and kissed his head while embracing him tightly. 

******

Port Mafia Household

It was quiet as no one was seen in the hallway or outside. Everyone was closed in their room only the bird chirps were heard from the yard. It was almost like an abandoned house. Then the door harshly opened, a figure stumbled inside and leaned on one of the pillars. He was covered in bloodstains, it dripped down as he tried to walk.

"HEYY WHERE IS MY SAVIOR ANGEL HOSEOK?? I'M KIND OF DYING RIGHT NOW I NEED TO HEAL!" Jungkook loudly screamed, his voice echoed. But no one answered him he slowly walked outside to the garden where Hoseok spent most of his time.  

He never entered Hoseok's garden but this time it was an emergency. The scenery amazed him: a garden full of colorful flowers green leaves and birds. It was almost magical. Jungkook stepped forward to enter the garden but he saw Taehyung in a state that he has never seen before.

He stepped back, hid behind the pillar. Taehyung was laying on the old bench which the flowers swallowed. He almost looked like a doll from aside, not only his looks but also he looked soulless. 

Taehyung closed his eyes, his hand fell to his side. Then something fell from his hand, Jungkook squinted his eyes trying to figure out what it was. When he realised he ran towards Taehyung shook him slightly. 

"Taehyung! These are poisonous flowers! Why the hell are you eating them!?" Jungkook brushed off the poisonous flowers off of Taehyung's hand. Taehyung half-opened his eyes, there was no sight of life in them.

"Don't worry I won't die from this..." Taehyung closed his eyes again, Jungkook kneeled down beside him. Even if he did not die, it would still affect him. If any human ate it they would immediately face death.

"What happened...?" Jungkook forgot about his own injuries, it was more painful to see Taehyung in this state. Taehyung sighed almost like he wanted to cry out but he had no tears to cry.

"Jungkook do you know why I built this garden?", Taehyung wearily took one of the flowers, "I built it because he liked the flowers most... He was just like a flower himself nice and beautiful. He is everything I have, but now I lost it..." The flower Taehyung had fallen off from his hand.

"What are you saying? Hoseok is...gone?"  A sudden shock went through Jungkooks body. He held his head trying to take it all in. But why? Why would Hoseok be gone?

"Why?..." Jungkook turned his head to Taehyung trying to hide his pain. BUt TAehyung was not in the state to care about anything in the world other than Hoseok. He didn't even notice the injuries that Jungkook had.

"Dad... He ordered...He knows something he sees it... No matter how many times I tried to convince him he didn't change...his mind." While Taehyung almost drifted to sleep he felt something soft on his hand.

"Oh, mickey..." Taehyung slowly stroked the little bird. Surprisingly instead of flying away the bird snuggled on Taehyungs hand. Jungkook's suddenly stood up he didn't want to see Taehyung this way. 

"I will get going now..." Jungkook walked away with slow and quiet steps. Taehyung closed his eyes embracing mickey on his palms. the footsteps echoed through the garden and after a while, it disappeared. 

Jungkook went outside and looked around. He called one of the bodyguards his voice was harsh it was obvious that he was mad. The bodyguard bowed, Jungkook quietly turned his head to the roadway.

"Go get the car... We're heading to father's office..."

To be contunied

_____________________________

thanks for readingg

I will try to update it more often