✖"Regret"✖

Hoseok P.O.V

What?... Personal...servant? But isn't he suppose to be a...kid?...

I didn't even know what was happening. He was just staring at my face with a really annoying smirk.

After coming to my senses I pushed him away. He frowned and fell back.

"What the heck are you doing???" Blonde asked probably annoyed. "Do you know who even I am?!"

This is it! It's the second time that somebody is asking me this question! WHO THE HECK ARE THEY?!

"You know what," I said crossing my arms," I don't know who you are and I don't want to know!"

After yelling I walked away and slammed the door harshly.

Angrily, I throw my jacket over the couch. I sat on the sofa and something felt really strange.

"Ouch!" I yelped and immediately stand up.

What I saw was a really good looking guy. He was very similar with Mr.Kim but younger.

"Umm,.." I bowed, " I'm so sorry!"

"Ah, it's alright" he smiled," My name is Kim Namjoon nice to meet you.

Oh, god why was he so handsome? And also he has dimples! A handsome man with dimples! It's not even fair!

"I'm..." I was so impressed that I didn't even know how to end my sentence. " Ummm, my name is, Hoseok. Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok, stop blushing! You're not even gay! Why the heck are you blushing?!

I punched myself internally. He saw my red as tomato face and he giggled.

"So, are you new here? I don't think I've seen you before, " he asked, confused.

"Oh, yes. I'm new here. I came for babysitting Taehyung!" I said smiling.

Wait... Ah, I totally forgot! Taehyung is not a kid!

"Umm, I mean I thought,.." I said standing there with deep thoughts.

"Well, I see. I think you're pretty much confused. It's alright. I will explain it. "

Finally! Someone who is not asking me 'Do you know who I am?'.

"I would be really thankful." I sat next to him. He started to talk.

"Hm, how can I explain this to you?..." he whispered. " Probably you understood it until now but, we are not a normal family. We are mafias..."

I gasped. What did I get myself into? Mafia's?... Until yesterday I was just a normal high school student...

"So, probably you want to run and get away from here... But it's impossible now. If you once accept my father, there is no going back." he sighed.

" We are really huge. Even polices don't want to get involved. We kill people, murder them, without hesitating." he looked at the ceiling.

" But let me tell you something if you don't do something wrong, we will not hurt you. "

I shivered to my spines. I regret. I regret everything...

To be continued