"Kid"

He was just standing there with a serious look. When he saw me he turned his head around.

"Oh, hello. Are you a new servant?" he asked looking into my eyes.

I blushed he had a very handsome face and kind eyes.

"Imm, yes. May I ask do you know where Taehyung is?"

He looked at me weirdly. I didn't know what was wrong with him.

"Well, I guess you're a new servant of my brother." he leaned on the balcony door," But you have to call him 'Master' now on."

What the actual fuck? Which century are we in? Why would I call a little kid 'Master'? Ugh, I'm just a babysitter, not a servant!

"Why would I call him 'Master'? I asked without thinking.

" Pfft..." He started laughing loudly. I stood there, I had no idea what was going on.

"Why are you laughing?" I frowned,"I don't think I asked something funny!"

He held his stomach and wiped tears on his eyes. " You don't know anything, don't you?" he smirked, " I bet you can't even survive two days in this house…"

Arghh, he is so annoying. I hate this house now.

"Who even are you?!"  I was so angry I shouted.

"If you knew who I am you would shake with fear, baby" he smirked and walked away.

I didn't understand anything he said. So I pouted and tried to find Taehyung's room.

After ten minutes of exploring, I finally found the room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

A deep voice said from inside of the room. I didn't expect that so, I opened the door.

The blonde man was sitting on the couch. I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"What?" he asked with an angry tone.

"Umm, do you know where " Taehyung is?" I asked.

"What the..." he tilted his head. I didn't know what to do, so I just looked down at the floor.

Suddenly he started to giggle. I don't know why but I was embarrassed. Blood rushed to my cheeks.

Blonde stood up from the couch and walked slowly to me. He touched to my chin and lifted my head up.

"If you are looking for Taehyung..."

He grabbed my torso.

"He is standing right in front of you, cutie..."

My cheeks started to burn. I couldn't look at his eyes. Why do I act like this?

"But, I thought -" he didn't let me finish my sentence.

He started to kiss me slowly. I tried to push him away but it was no use, my arms were not strong enough.

He separated from my lips and looked me in the eye.

" You are my personal servant now on"

To be continued