🔸🔸Trust🔸🔸

Hoseok!

Hoseok where are you?!

Taehyung looked around calling Hoseok's name. He looked around everywhere. But Hoseok was not in sight...

"JUNGKOOK! WHERE IS HOSEOK?!" Taehyung asked Jungkook all panicked. Where could he go?

"It's your fault... You did it! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU! " Jungkook snapped at him. Taehyung stepped back stared at Jungkook.

"Wha- What did I do?" Taehyung grabbed on Jungkook's arm squeezed it tightly. Jungkook started to cry.

"He died because of you! Why did you leave him? WHY? " Jungkook cried out shaking Taehyung's shoulders.

"Who..? Did... I...leave..?" Taehyung stared at the sobbing Jungkook in panic. Jungkook pushed Taehyung back looked at his eyes with a painful expression.

"Can't you even remember who you left behind? Can't you even remember your lover? Poor Hoseok..." Jungkook punched Taehyung's chest and walked away.

"Ho- Hoseok... My s-sun..shine..." Taehyung turned around. There he was lying in the middle of flowers. With his beauty, he shined more than the flowers.

"HOSEOK! WAKE UP!" Taehyung fell on his knees holding Hoseok's pale but still beautiful hands.

"Master... I'm sorry. I'm useless...aren't...I? " A tear dropped from Hoseok's half-opened eyes. That small drop was enough for Taehyung to destroy the whole world.

"Hoseok! Where are you hurt? Hoseok please!" Taehyung teared up. A boy who never cried, who never felt pain now was on his knees ready to cry any minute.

"It.. really... hurts... my heart. You look lost... Do you know what this is..?" Hoseok weakly touched Taehyung's face. He caressed it slowly touching it as if it was the most precious thing.

"The future... Taehyung. It is...our future. Something...that does not exist..." As if it was waiting for it, his tears flowed out. How painful it was to see something as beautiful as a flower fading away in front of you.

"Taehyung... If I give you a chance..., would you change our future?" As Hoseok was talking the flowers surrounding them started to fade out. The green grass lost its colour. Sun started to disappear behind clouds.

"I WOULD. I WILL!!" Taehyung, in the verge of collapsing squeezed Hoseok's cold hand on his face.

"I'm...glad..." And that was his last words. The flower faded away. Everything lost its colour. Sun didn't shine bright anymore. It's all gone now...

"Hoseok! COME BACK!!! DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GAVE ME CHANCE?!" Taehyung hugged Hoseoks body. When he touched it Hoseok turned into pedals of roses and dispersed in the wind...

Hoseok's P.O.V

While I was doing chores I heard Jin running down from stairs panicked. I turned around stared at him he almost tripped while running down the stairs.

"Hoseok! HOSEOK!" Jin Hyung ran towards me, he said something while panting. I didn't understand anything so I tried to calm him down.