🔸❇✴No longer human✴❇🔸

Third person P.O.V

Hoseok was walking down the hallway, sighing now and then. It was really boring for him, days were passing the same and nothing special was happening. Most of his time was passing by he walking around the house or spending time with Yoongi.

" Ugh, nothing to do, " Hoseok sighed again not knowing what to do. But all of sudden he felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around his shoulders. He yelped, looking at his back.

"Hello, baby~~" Jungkook smirked, hugging Hoseok tightly. Hoseok breathed heavily knowing this was Jungkook.

" Mr Junkook, what are you doing?" Hoseok asked in a calming tone. He knew that Jungkook was more of a smart but careless type. He was loved by everyone, but sometimes he was so mysterious that nobody could understand him.

" Hey, Hoseok, do you want to do double suicide with me?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok stared at him weirdly not understanding what he was trying to say.

" Um, double suicide?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah, let's go and jump off from a cliff together, it's going to be amazing isn't it?" Jungkook said excitingly, smiling at Hoseok's weirded out face. Jungkook saw Hoseok's disturbed face and got serious.

" Hm, nevermind then. I will find someone else. " he shrugged it off walking away while his hands were in his pockets. Hoseok got serious too, wondering why Jungkook wants to kill himself.

" Mr Jungkook, why do you want to commit suicide?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook stopped, not even turning around. His long light brown coat slightly waving from sudden action.

( Jungkook is wearing this btw)

(Ok back to the story.)

"Hmmm... Because I'm bored..." he said carelessly. Hoseok stood there staring at Jungkook with widened eyes thinking why would someone want to kill himself because of boredom?...

"Ah, are you surprised?" Jungkook asked chuckling. "But, don't be. Because your master is way weirder than me... But don't worry. You will get used to him and his ability too. " Jungkook laughed and started to walk again. Hoseok mumbles something to himself, and after said it louder.

" What ability are you talking about?" Hoseok asked understanding that when he thinks he knows something it turns out actually, he doesn't know anything.

Jungkook stopped again turning around with a surprised face and, big eyes. "H-hey don't tell me that... You don't know it..." He stood there looking at Hoseok's eyes. Ruffling his hair he smiled at Hoseok.