☣Choosen☣

Hoseok P.O.V

Why did it turn out like this? I just wanted to live happily with my family. But now I'm living with fear, scared to even move.

Now I'm sitting on the couch thinking what am I going to do next. As Namjoon said it's impossible to run. No way out here. No one is here anymore... No one will be here to protect me.

No... I will figure it out. I will survive. It doesn't matter if it's mafias house or not, I'm gonna be alive at least for my brother.

"Hoseok!" someone called. I immediately recognised this voice. It's Taehyung! Shit, now I remember I pushed him! Now you're dead Hoseok!

I got up quickly looking at his face. Actually, he is pretty handsome. No, he is really handsome.

"Yes, Tae- I MEAN Master?" God damn it Hoseok calm down. If I do something wrong again then I will be seriously dead.

I breathed heavily. Scared to even look at his face. He stared at me for a few moments. After he started to walk downstairs.

Every step he had, it made my heart beat faster. Finally, he came downstairs, looking at my face with a blank face.

Is he mad? I don't know I don't understand him. My legs it keeps shaking, I can't stop it.

" So, Hoseok... May I ask why did you push me while ago?" he asked still with a blank face. I must say something. Or he will get mad. Shit, say something Hoseok, say it!

" Ah, umm I'm really sorry about that master. I was really confused. I wish I didn't hurt you. It will never happen again, master." I said without second thought. Well, these are my real feelings. I really did push him hard it must hurt...

"Hmm, you're pretty submissive huh..." he smirked" Alright then I will be going. You're lucky I'm in my good mood. If I was mad then you would be getting punished..." he said while smirking. Scary... He's so scary... Punished?... What did he mean by that?

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung turned his back leading his way to upstairs. All of the sudden brunette, who was the third son of Kim family showed up.

Hoseok was familiar to this face. Hoseok thought that brunette was right. He was scared of him now. He was scared of everyone in this mansion because he knew all of them were killers.

Brunette saw Hoseok and gave him his bunny smile. Hoseok smiled back at him, trying his best to not get anyone mad. When Taehyung was walking Hoseok saw a gun at his belt.

"Umm, is that real?" Hoseok asked without thinking. Then he internally cursed to himself, thinking why the mafia would carry a fake gun. Taehyung turned his back looking at Hoseok's face.

In this period of time, plenty of servant and Namjoon came downstairs. They were starting at Taehyung and Hoseok. There was a deathly silence.

"Yes, it's real," Taehyung said in a cold manner. Hoseok nodded his head. But his curiosity got bigger. Then he stared at the gun and after Taehyung. Room was still silent, everyone held their breaths.

"Umm, can I look at it. I've never seen a real gun before..." Hoseok said in a curious tone. He hasn't even thought what he was doing. Everyone gasped looking at Taehyung with wide eyes. Some of them ran off to somewhere else.

"Sure..." Taehyung turned back, facing with Hoseok. He slowly walked to him. Yoongi got closer to Hoseok " He-Hey you're not supposed to say that to h-him..." whispering to his ear.

Hoseok stood there confused. When Taehyung came Yoongi quickly backed. Every single person in the room stared at the duo. Namjoon closed his eyes knowing what will happen.

Taehyung got his gun out of his belt, handing it to Hoseok. Hoseok got it from Taehyung's hand staring at it happily. He turned the gun and looked at guns every single detail.

"Wow, it's really heavy." then he handed back the gun" Thank you for trusting me, " Hoseok said. Taehyung got it from Hoseok's hands putting it back to his belt.

" Um, can I ask one more question?" Hoseok stared at Taehyung's eyes, not sure if he can ask it. "Yes," Taehyung answered. Even their breathing can be heard in the room.

"Have you ever killed someone with that gun?" Hoseok asked with a serious tone. " Yes, I did," Taehyung answered looking deeply at Hoseok's eyes. They stood there, staring at each other for a few moments.

"Ah, I understand." Hoseok smiled. Taehyung stood there with a blank face and sighed. " You're still a baby," Taehyung said and turned around heading outside. After he closed the door, everyone started to whisper something to each other's ear.

Seokjin, who was Namjoon's servant, held his mouth with his hand out of shock. He tapped at Namjoon's shoulder still looking at Hoseok.

"Master, did you see that?... Mr Taehyung gave him his gun! If it was someone else he would cut his fingers!" Seokjin said still having a shock.

"I saw it, Jin..." Namjoon said. He didn't even expect this too. Even if it was him who held Taehyung's gun, Taehyung would still cut his fingers.

" Master, probably Mr Taehyung will cut his fingers later. Because it's impossible right..." Seokjin said looking at his master's face.

" No, he will not... " Namjoon said closing his eyes. He sighed and smiled.

" Hoseok is more than a servant for him..."

To be continued

__________________

Sorry for the late update. I have too much homework I'm dyinggg. But still I'm trying my best to update more often. Anddd thanks for readingg. Love you guys :3. <3 <3