🔹💕Love💕🔹

"Crime and punishment..."

As soon as Jungkook heard these words he immediately closed Hoseok's eyes. He was in shock, Jungkook didn't expect Taehyung to use his ability... It was too dangerous...

Attacker shuddered from the touch after he felt every piece if his burning inside. The boy felt too much pain to handle, he fell down screaming.

"Taehyung!?" Jungkook said in an angry tone. His voice silenced out the boy who was screaming in pain.

"What are you even thinking your ability is too strong there is a normal human in here!" Jungkook frowned seeing that Taehyung is not even paying attention.

"I... Master?..." Hoseok said very sheepishly.

Taehyung got closer to Hoseok suddenly hugging him. Everyone in the room stood there totally in shock.

"Thank you Hoseok..." Taehyung whispered to Hoseoks ear. " I'm happy that you're here."

Hoseok thought that this was a dream. Suddenly getting hugged by his master. Happiness was overloading from him.

"I'm always here. You can trust me..." Hoseok said while hugging Taehyung back.

At that moment Taehyung felt a really warm feeling. A feeling that he felt many years ago...

" Jin!!!" a sharp voice was heard from the back of the room. Everyone turned to the source of the sound. It was Namjoon who was running towards them.

"Jin are you alright?!" he ran up to Jin who was shaking. Unlike the others, Jin's ability was not strong enough to protect himself. So this kind of reaction was expected.

"I'm alright..."Jin said smiling. It was obvious, that smile was hiding so many fears.

" How the fuck did this happen?" Jungkook sighed. Hoseok stared at him for a while. It was the first time he was seeing Jungkook so serious.

" Fucking angels. Goddamnit." Taehyung huffed, hugging Hoseok tighter. Taehyung smelled Hoseok's hair somehow he was getting more calmer every second.

"I dunno how they got in but let's call it a day," Namjoon said in a soft, manner. It was his responsibility to take care of his little brothers. At least this was the best thing he could do.

"Alright. Jin let's go." Namjoon took Jin in his arms and carried him the bride style. Jin was surprised from sudden action but the only thing he did was blushing.

After this incident, more guards were protecting the house. Everyone went to their bedrooms. After a while, nothing was heard other than howling.

****

In the middle of the night, Taehyung woke up sweating and panting. He saw a dream where all his family was killed by angels.

He suddenly felt the urge to go and check Hoseok. He went up from his bed walking up to the door slowly. He went to Hoseok's door and opened it.

Hoseok was sleeping quietly. Nothing was heard other than Hoseok's breathing. Taehyung sighed feeling bad for disturbing him.

Taehyung went to Hoseok's bed lying next to him. For some reason, Hoseok calmed him down. His smell his looks his everything was soothing for Taehyung.

He wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist and hugged him. He immediately thought about how thin Hoseok was.

Hoseok felt a strong thing squishing him. He opened his eyes as he recognized the smell. It was Taehyung who was hugging him. He was going to turn around but a harsh voice stopped him.

"Don't...turn around..." Taehyung whispered as he hid his face in Hoseok' back. Hoseok panicked he didn't know what was happening. He was scared but also flustered.

"M-master are you...alright?..." He asked in worried tone which made Taehyung chuckle. He smiled after hugging him tighter. Only thing taehyung tought was how cute Hoseok is.

"Hoseok, did you know to the day that I was born till today you're the first one to ask how I am..." Taehyung was so happy that his happiness was enough to fill all the sky.

"Master what are you talking about. I think in this while house probably you're the one who has to be thanked and cared about the most..." Hoseok said sadly. He knew how much Taehyung worked for his family.

"Ahaha...You think so?" Taehyung asked quietly. He was quiet but happiness was heard from his voice.

"Of course. I think everyone loves you a lot. So don't think nobody cares." Hoseok said while laughing. Too bad Hoseok didn't see Taehyung smiling.

"But, Hoseok..." Taehyungs voice got deeper. Hoseok trembled. The deep voice sent down shivers to his spine.

"Y-yes?..." Hoseok stuttered. Taehyung got silent he didn't say anything. Hoseok gulped he was scared he didn't even move an inch.

"Do you love me?"

Hoseok P.O.V

Loving? What does he mean by loving??? Does he mean it... In a romantic way?! No...no... Hoseok what are you even thinking.

Of course, he means it in sympathy way. Like he asks me if I'm caring about him or not. Oh God, why am I so dumb.

Third person P.O.V

"Of, course I do master. I do love you." Hoseok smiled. Taehyung laughed loudly hugged him tighter.

" I love you too Hoseok." He said loudly. Taehyung teared up a bit. In these all years it was the first time that he was happy like this.

Hoseok was so flustered by Taehyung's words. That meant his master liked him too. So Taehyung didn't hate him.

"I'm going to sleep here tonight. Do you mind?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok nodded his head giving approval.

Taehyung again smelled Hoseoks hair and like that he fell asleep. But for Hoseok it was impossible to fall asleep. In a situation like this, never.

While thinking about what happened suddenly Hoseoks mind got blank. And this question appeared.

"If master meant it in a romantic way...."

"What would I say?..."

To be continued

_________________________

Omg, thank you so much for reading.

🙇

Actually, I think this book is shit and I thought there is no meaning to continue this book.

But then I was like let me see what people says and everyone was like update I was like dudeee there are people that likes this. So I'm veeeery grateful that you read this crap.

Btw my mother language is not English so sorry for bad writing ^~^

Love you all 😍 bye