9

───

───

"WE'RE HERE", SUKUNA STATED, GLANCING at the woman who just nodded, refusing to let go of their hands.

     "let go", tōji bluntly commanded, to which himari had slightly pouted, complying.

     "lady himari, you can hold my hand if you wan—"

sukuna suddenly slapped the boy's hand away, even though he himself had let go of himari's hand too.

"don't hit my baby yūji", himari gasped, pulling itadori into a hug, even though they were about the same height.

the woman then ruffled itadori's hair, making him awkwardly smile.

"he's not even a baby", sukuna stated.

"yes, but he's precious like a baby", himari smiled, pinching both itadori's cheeks, as hotaru suddenly cleared his throat.

     "himari, you must behave yourself today. especially since nao—"

     "oh my gege. why's everything about him? I'm here because I'm an independent woman, okay?"

     himari's father gave her a slightly concerned look, but nodded nevertheless.

     "if you say so..."

     himari then sighed as she closed her eyes, deeply breathing in and out, as it was time to pretend that she actually had class.

as soon as the woman's emerald eyes had set sight on the intricacy of the palace's interior design, her entire demeanor had changed, to which even itadori was able to sense a difference.

     himari followed in her father's footsteps, as she held her head high, tuning out all the whispers and gossips that traveled amongst the daimyos, as their heads snapped towards the woman's entrance.

     of course himari bowed down to the shogunate beforehand.

     though as soon as she took a seat, the shogun had started the feast, with many daimyos raising their cups in the air, as they were about to send their thanks to the shogun.

"ara, ara~ sorry for being late. I had to deal with a situation at home", a slightly snarky voice had interrupted, making everyone look up, as himari internally screamed.

it wasn't the fact that gojō satoru was standing in the middle of the room, but the fact that nanami kento, fushiguro megumi, and getō suguru were accompanying him.