64

───

───

AFTER A LONG NIGHT OF EXPLORING underground, himari was once again woken up by the voice of the annoying gojō.

     "himari-channnnn~ time to wake up for your birthday surprise that we didn't get to show you last night", gojō cooed, poking the woman's cheek, as himari had attempted to slap the man's hand away.

     "stoppppp!! I'm tired after exerting my big brain last night...five more minutes", himari slurred, not even caring about her drool that had pooled onto her expensive pillow case.

     gojō just lowly chuckled, leaning in close to the woman's ear, as he whispered.

"if you don't get up, I'm going to tickle you", the man threatened.

"do it, coward", himari retorted, to which she had immediately regretted saying that, as she felt a pair of hands tickle her sides.

     "I—STOP! GOJŌ S-SATORU...WHY'RE YOU L-LIKE THIS!!", himari laughed, aggressively kicking her legs, as she flailed her arms in a sporadic manner.

"YOU CALLED ME A COWARD!"

"OKAY BUT—"

"it's payback for that time that you got tōji to stab me", gojō huffed, tickling the woman even more, as himari felt her breathing become more scarce.

"p-please!! I'm sorryyyy!!", himari cried, to which gojō had grinned, stopping momentarily.

"will you get out of bed now?"

"yes", himari answered. "but not until you let me sleep for five more minutes", the red-haired woman bargained, pulling gojō onto his side, as she snuggled up against the man.

     with himari's face planted onto gojō's chest, the white-haired male made no attempt to move, as he very much enjoyed the closeness from himari.

     "fine...only five more minutes", gojō muttered.

     "hm~ that's what I thought", himari smiled, feeling gojō's hand comb through the roots of her hair.