32

───

───

     MIWA HESITANTLY ACCEPTED THE BOTTLE of belladonna, as she nervously anticipated himari's next words.

"you'll get hallucinations for a few minutes before you fall into a deep sleep that will make you seem like you're dead. I already gave mechamaru the antidote, so the choice is up to you now", himari explained.

"so when I wake up....if I wake up—"

"you most definitely will. I tried it on myself first", himari assured.

"l-lady himari!! you didn't have to put your life on the line for someone as useless as me!!"

himari gasped.

"miwa kasumi, you are NOT useless in the slightest!! in fact, after you and mechamaru get together, I was hoping you two would join my little squad. it needs to be remodeled a bit and I'm still missing two people, but I assure you that it's worthwhile", himari smiled.

     "m-me?! I've certainly heard about your growing samurai group from naoya-san...so it's true that you're having girls join your team too?!", miwa excitedly asked, causing himari to nod.

     "yep!! and I think that you'd be a great fit! you could use a katana and train alongside all these new people!! I honestly think that you'd have a lot of fun", himari rambled, making miwa crack a small smile.

     for some reason, she felt a great trust between them, as even though it's only been a few minutes, it's as if himari's personality had completely changed for the better.

     "kasumi...kasumi??"

     "h-huh? o-oh, yeah! thank you for the offer, lady himari! I'd be honored...", the girl shyly answered.

     "just call me himari! no need to be so formal. anyways, here's the poison. I'm going to leave before I get caught, so see you later!!", himari said, about to climb out the window before someone had bursted through the door.

     miwa's assigned maids suddenly loudly screamed at the intruder, alerting the entire zen'in household, as himari watched miwa shoo her away.

     "shit!!"

     muta already left, as himari instructed the boy to escape just in case they were exposed.

stumbling onto the grass, himari quickly placed bunny sukuna on the ground, as the zen'in samurais nearly surrounded miwa's entire room.