57

───

───

IT ONLY TOOK FIVE DAYS FOR HIMARI to finish sewing her outfit and nearly another week to travel back to the nakajima household after departing with cute little chīsana.

"BROTHERRRR!!! YOU'RE BACK!!", tōdō shouted, opening his arms up, as he was held back by sukuna.

     "oh h-heyyyy!!"

     "brother, I must say, I'm very impressed with the team that you've formed. everyone puts up a pretty good fight!", tōdō widely grinned.

     "I'm glad!! also, there's something important that I need to tell you", himari started.

"I—"

"HIMARI-CHAN~ I MISSED YOUUU!!", gojō suddenly shouted, wrapping the woman in his long ass arms, as he spun the red-haired woman around.

     "satoru, let her go. you're suffocating her", getō stated, pulling on gojō's sleeves, as the man only held himari tighter.

"she's fine, right himari-chan?"

     a muffled laughter was heard, as himari grabbed gojō's face, pinching his cheeks.

     "awww, did the great gojō satoru miss me?", himari cooed, to which gojō had slightly choked up at the woman's teasing expression.

covering the lower half of his face with the back of his hand, himari chuckled even more, as she watched gojō slowly release her from his embrace.

"himari, you're back", hotaru smiled, to which the woman had immediately lumped onto her father.

"yeahhh~ took a while, but I actually made pretty good progress!! I'd love to tell you about all the people and things that I've encountered", himari brightly exclaimed.

     the man simply patted her back, as he ruffled the top of her head.

     "will that explain why there's so many random people at our house? and why naoya's fiancé is here too?", hotaru asked, to which himari had momentarily forgotten about all that shenanigan.

     "u-umm...listen father, I can explain—"

     "AH! SO YOU'RE ACTUALLY A GIRL!!", tōdō suddenly stated, clapping his hands together as everything had made sense.

     "that explains why you were closing your eyes when we were in the men's washroom!"

     "himari, you went into the—"