26

───

───

     AFTER ANOTHER DAY OR TWO OF resting and finally getting the holy sword a scabbard, the group was back on the road with some information about the sea stone.

"perhaps it's buried deep within a large body of water...maybe lake biwa? but that's only from the rumors that I've heard after working here for so many years", the innkeeper informed.

hence why now the group was heading towards lake biwa, which was going to take a while, since they were currently in (present day) nagoya with no cars nor plane.

"lady himari, I've been wondering, but what are you going to do after we find the three stones?", itadori suddenly asked, as the woman was leaning against tōji once again, ruffling sukuna's baby pink fur.

     "mm...ask the shogunate to allow girls to start going to school...let girls become samurais and get more job opportunities too? then the economy will be more productive overall", himari stated.

     "oh! and start my own clothing store, because women wear so many damn layers, it feels like I'm drowning", himari exaggerated.

"h-huh? there's other styles other than kimonos and jūnihitoes?", rumi questioned, making himari grin.

"of course!! I'll draw it out for you sometime soon or something. just wait until you learn about sweatpants!", himari smiled, making rumi just nod, as once again, she didn't know what the woman was babbling about.

"S-STOP!! HELP!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!", a feminine scream shouted, making itadori, gojō, and getō perk up as himari waved for them to go.

     "you go too, tōji! I'll stay here with rumi and ryō", himari stated, to which the dark-haired male had sighed, leisurely sliding off the horse as he scratched the back of his head, leaving.

himari carried sukuna with one hand, as the demon was still dozing off, despite the woman's scream.

"himari, should we tie the horses to the trees first then?", rumi asked, to which himari had nodded, nearly tripping when getting off of marengo.

the two girls then secured the reins to a nearby tree as they heard distanced grunting and the usage of weaponry.

"do you think that they'll be okay?", rumi worried, to which himari had scoffed.

"for sure! gojō's hallow purple be mad craz—"

"I'd worry less about them and more about yourself", a voice suddenly interrupted, to which before himari or rumi could counter, they had already passed out.