36

───

───

EVERY MAN — EXCEPT THE FOUR THAT accompanied himari — were chased out, as madam yume also left with a huge bag of fake gold bars, created by sukuna's powers, using some mud.

     as all the women whispered amongst themselves, himari had promptly taken a sip of tea, wiping away chīsana's tears.

     "himari, what were you thinking? what are we going to do with all these women?", getō whispered.

     "do you like any of them?", himari asked, to which the dark-haired male had let out a confused hum.

     "if you want, maybe you four could marry one or two of them", himari joked, to which sukuna had snorted.

     "dinner sounds bette—"

     "ANYWAYS, since I have bought this brothel, I'm going to state my expectations first and foremost", himari stated, clearing her throat, as everyone quieted down.

     "are we going to continue being prostitutes?", one woman questioned, to which himari smiled, shaking her head.

     "I plan on revamping this entire establishment into a school", the auburn-haired woman announced.

     "A SCHOOL?! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO EARN MONEY THEN?!"

     "YEAH YEAH!! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED MAKE A LIVING?!", another one chimed in.

himari held up her hand, crossing her legs, as she stared at the copious amount of women.

"everything will be provided, as long as you're willing to learn", himari answered.

     "may I ask why a school for us? we're all women of different ages...I'm afraid some of us are already too old to learn or don't have the necessity to...", one said.

     himari shook her head in disagreement.

     "no one's ever too old to learn, and I'll just put it out there. women shouldn't be submissive to men. if you stick with the mindset that you'll never be able to stand on the same ground, then you will forever be beneath them.

we are not just birth givers and chefs for our husbands, brothers, and fathers. we can pursue a better future for ourselves because we control our own lives!

however, if you're set on serving a man for the rest of your life, the door is that way.

if you believe in me, my words, my promise to you all, then stay, and I'll be able to show you what you can become".