33

───

───

     HIMARI WASN'T ABLE TO STAY FOR LONG, as the woman and her posse had to return back to their journey, since it'd be even more suspicious if the zen'in family found them here.

with that being said, miwa did successfully have someone deliver a letter to himari, to which the woman was now reading it, while tōji drove himari's beloved horse: marengo.

'to himari,

this might be a day or two late, as I'm sure that you've returned back on your tenacious journey. however, I only wish to thank you for your gracious antidote and for helping kōkichi and I finally reunite.

in fact, thank you for housing us both and giving us a warm shelter accompanied by well-cooked food.

though what I'm most elated about is probably the people that I'll be encountering. I've only met tōdō-san so far and although by first glance he's very intimidating, he seems very passionate about this, as he won't stop mentioning about his brother?'

himari groaned, as she leaned her head back in embarrassment, making a few glance over.

"something wrong?", getō asked, to which himari just sighed, shaking her head.

'but anyways, I wish you the best of luck, as I too wish that someday women would be on the same level as men.

hope to see you soon!

signed by useful miwa'.

himari nearly combusted into tears, as she saw the last part of the letter.

"she didn't call herself useless. I'm so happy", the woman pointed, showing tōji like a mother that's proud of her child.

"hey himari-chan, do you have more of that ice cream that you made?", gojō asked, suddenly wanting to ingest something sweet.

     "no", the woman swiftly replied, making the white-haired daimyo sag a little.

     "I miss it though..."

"and I miss scrolling through instagram and wattpad at four a.m. in the morning while listening to the jujutsu kaisen opening, BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME COMPLAINING, DO YOU?"

"huh?? what's instagram and wattpad?", rumi asked, to which himari had grinned.

     "instagram is this app where you can post pictures, yeah pictures, remember when we were attacked by tōji and I told you what they were? yeah, so people can like them and comment. it's very cool, but wattpad! oh my gege, it's where you can read a LOT of smu—g characters...and their stories, yeah..."