34

───

───

     HIMARI HATED WET HAIR. the woman dangled it above the fire, as she made sure not to burn the ends of her curls.

     "suguru, can you help me cut some bangs now? I think it's like eighty percent dry", himari stated.

"himari, are you sure you want bangs? if you don't like them, it'll take a long while for them to grow back", rumi cautioned.

"yeahhh! I'm thinking of going for a slightly new look", himari smiled, to which tōji had pulled out a pair of scissors from his demon purs—I mean weapon holder.

     getō wiped the scissors down as he sighed.

     "are you sure you want me to cut them? I've never done hair before", the man honestly said.

"sure you have! look at how nice your hair is", himari smiled.

"maintaining hair and cutting hair are completely different things", gojō scoffed, causing himari to stick her tongue out at the man.

"I mean...sukuna could probably use his powers to grow it back if you don't like it, right?", itadori suggested, to which everyone's attention was now on the demon.

     "like I'd use my powers for some petty shi—"

sukuna ended up regrowing himari's bangs at least six times, as getō needed the practice.

     "okay! I think it looks pretty good now", getō proudly smiled, letting rumi hold up a pocket mirror that she always carried around.

     "WOW!! YOU DID GREAT, SUGURU! THANK YOU!!", the woman exclaimed, lumping onto the dark-haired male as he just lightly chuckled, patting himari's back.

     "tch! you should be thanking me! I regrew your hair SIX times, you ungrateful woman!", sukuna huffed, crossing his arms as himari smiled.

     "hai hai~ thank you so much, my oh-so-mighty demon king!"

     sukuna grumbled something beneath his breath as he laid on on his mattress, meanwhile himari admired her newly cut bangs.

"so can we go to bed now?", tōji asked, to which himari had happily nodded.

     "yep! goodnight everyone!!"

     "goodnight himari", a few replied, meanwhile sukuna diminished the fire with a snap of his fingers.

     it wasn't until midnight had stuck, that himari had woken up to do her usual practicing routine.