35

───

───

     "HIMARI, WHY DO YOU KEEP GETTING into problems?!", rumi worried, to which the red-haired woman had only yawned in response.

     "it's not my fault that I'm a snacc!"

"huh?"

the woman sighed, waving her hand as she leaned against tōji.

"you guys were supposed to say that I'm a full course meal...", himari pouted, scratching sukuna's pink bunny fur.

     "you're a full course meal", tōji stated, making himari cough, as the male raised a brow in confusion.

     "y-you can't just say that!"

     "but you just said that you wanted someone to".

     himari cleared her throat as she adverted her gaze.

     "t-thanks".

     tōji simply hummed, as he didn't understand the woman's weird logic.

     it didn't take long for the group to finally arrive at the yamadaku village, where it was actually quite lively and took up a substantial amount of land.

sukuna reverted back to his human form as the group walked their horses, skimming around for an inn that they could stay at for the night.

himari suddenly halted in her footsteps as she saw a cage-like room with long bars from top to bottom, showcasing the interior chamber of women.

by first glance, himari could tell that they were oirans and not geishas, just by how their flirty personalities were presented, with them sticking their hands in between the bars to catch the attention of men.

"himari, what's wrong?", rumi asked, causing everyone to look at the repulsed woman as she slowly stumbled towards the prostitutes.

the red-haired woman then kneeled down as the oirans tried to capture himari's attention, but everything was tuned out for her.

     "child...how old are you?", himari quietly asked, to which the little girl could only stare back, as she lifted up her fingers: six.

himari felt her heart drop, as she couldn't believe that a six year-old was at a brothel.

it was undeniably disgusting.